The worst hair you will ever see in wrestling

IANdrewDiceClay

Flair has managed to miraculously pull himself back from the brink of going Next Level Nutkins with his barnet in the past few weeks, but i'm still going with his weird piss yellow combover/back/forward from TNA to a few weeks back as worst wrestling hair of all time. Haynes looks like the Goblin King's pissed uncle but at least he's got a giant fuck off head of hair to do what he wants with, Flair looks like a melting johnny that's had a saveloy inside. Especially disappointing given he had such a gorgeous bright white bonce for years. 

Flair has managed to miraculously pull himself back from the brink of going Next Level Nutkins with his barnet in the past few weeks, but i'm still going with his weird piss yellow combover/back/forward from TNA to a few weeks back as worst wrestling hair of all time. Haynes looks like the Goblin King's pissed uncle but at least he's got a giant fuck off head of hair to do what he wants with, Flair looks like a melting johnny that's had a saveloy inside. Especially disappointing given he had such a gorgeous bright white bonce for years.

Excellent B-) I always thought Flair was morphing into Wernstrum from Futurama.

He's suing WWE for improper treatment of wrestlers according to Wikipedia, so it's possible that this challenge is an attempt to draw attention to the lawsuit. I mean, it didn't work, but you could draw the conclusion that he's completely nuts now and that this might have been caused by wrestling.

Archived