TV show Universes?

WWFChilli

Unfortunately they don't cancel out and create a universe where neither show exists :(

Bazinga.

Another show in the same universe as Diagnosis: Murder is Mannix. I'm sure Eastenders and Neighbours were going to crossover at some point, apart from Hollyoaks and Brookie do any other soaps here interact?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See I've never understood why there hasn't been a Corrie/Emmerdale crossover before. I think it makes sense. You could do a bit of a talent exchange. If you have nothing for your characters then you could send them up to the 'Dales or to the cobbles. It's something I've always been interested in seeing.

• Paid Members

Turns out Central news at 6:00 and national news at 6:30 share a universe in some sort of Echo Beach / Moving Wallpaper sort of way.

#Mind Blown!

That's for Wyatt Sheep Mask by the way.

• Paid Members
Friends and E.R should have if Clooney and Noah Wyle played their characters when they appeard in an episode of Friends as doctors.

They didn't. Their characters on Friends were namechecked as Dr Mitchell and Dr Rosen as opposed to Ross and Carter respectively.

• Paid Members

Eastenders and Corrie exist in the same universe after that Children in Need crossover skit from a few years ago

Based on that logic, EastEnders and Doctor Who exist in the same universe.

• Paid Members

Well it does take place in Springfield, it's just never been specified which one. It could be Illonois, Ohio, Missouri, Oreagon (where Matt Greoning is from). Christ , there are five Springfields in Wisconsin alone

I think the Springfield of the Simpsons is definitely meant to be fictional - there's an episode where Homer gets lost in east Springfield, which Lisa says is "bigger than Texas".

Well it does take place in Springfield, it's just never been specified which one. It could be Illonois, Ohio, Missouri, Oreagon (where Matt Greoning is from). Christ , there are five Springfields in Wisconsin alone

I think the Springfield of the Simpsons is definitely meant to be fictional - there's an episode where Homer gets lost in east Springfield, which Lisa says is "bigger than Texas".

I mean yeah, this is one of the more obvious things about the Simpsons, along with it bordering 4 states that are nowhere near each other.

Eastenders and Corrie exist in the same universe after that Children in Need crossover skit from a few years ago

Based on that logic, EastEnders and Doctor Who exist in the same universe.

Depending on the interpretation, that's still canon or a Dream according to Whovians, and the CIN show was about the 2nd or third cross over including a story in Dr Who Magazine and a skit on the TV awards as well.

Going back to Diagnosis Murder I'm sure that they were looking to do nested pilots within the thing, so that could be spin offs a plenty. Be buggered if I can remember what that's from though.

Hang on http://www.leegoldberg.com/backdoor-pilots/

Archived