TETSUJIN - Shoot Style Wrestling - Friday 20th November

SundayFalsies

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alot of people have been asking about a possible release of the show. So...

DVD RELEASE:

Preorders for DVD will be available exclusively through TheSundayFalsies.com.

Preorders will open THE DAY AFTER the event, Saturday 21st November 2015.

Preorders will only be available for ONE WEEK. Once the preorder comes to an end, that's it as far as a physical release goes. 

We're doing this because we want to make the release a bit special. All copies will be numbered based on preorders and we intend to personalise them as much as possible. 

The release will be a standard definition DVD. Unless there's a huge outcry for a BluRay version we're not going to do one as it's costly and all you HD purists will have to get the On Demand version. 

COST: £10 + Postage.  
RELEASE DATE: TBA

ON DEMAND RELEASE:

As eluded to above, the on demand release will be in beautiful HD. 

While we haven't confirmed a price for it, we intend to make the on demand release cheeper than the DVD. 

You will pay a ONE OFF fee for INDEFINITE AND UNLIMITED streaming of the show. We're also looking into the possibility of including a downloadable version as apart of the price. 

Both versions will be released at the same time, but obviously because of shipping the on demand will be available before DVDs get to you. 

If anything else changed we'll let you know!

*IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ANSWERED* 

So it's come to our attention that there's a few things need clarifying regarding the show. 
Firstly, thank you all for asking and being interested, we genuinly do appreciate it and I hope this helps. 

(This may get added to/amended so keep an eye out)

WHAT TIME DOES THE SHOW START?
Doors: 19:00 
First Bell: 19:30

WHAT TIME DOES THE SHOW END?
About 22:00

WHAT DO I NEED TO GET IN IF I'VE PREORDERED A TICKET?
Ideally; A printout of your PayPal confirmation. 
BUT we will accept seeing the email on your phone. 
(We'll have a list on the door anyway, just in case) 

WHEN DO I GET MY T SHIRT IF I'VE PREORDERED ONE?
On the night.
Present aforementioned PayPal confirmation to the merch desk and your t shirt will be waiting for you. 

CAN I SIT DOWN?
Yes. While the floor is standing only we are opening the balcony, this will however be prioritised for folks in wheelchairs or struggle standing for a long time.  
Drop us a message within a couple of days of the show and we'll make a separate list of you good people that wish to sit. (I know some have already but a reminder would be greatly appreciated, please and thank you!)

WILL THERE BE A DVD OF THE SHOW?
While we will broach this in a separate post, the short answer is yes. 

IS THIS AN ADULT/18+ SHOW? 
No, all ages are more than welcome to come and enjoy the show. 

WILL THERE BE A BAR? 
Yes, and in light of the previous question it's probably best if you bring ID. 
X's will be distributed to all underagers (because we're punk rock like that). 

WILL THERE BE A RAFFLE?
Absolutly not.

Just on the way back from this.

1st of all 30 minutes late start, strange feeling all over with the shoot style stuff, crowd didnt know what to think.

If you are trying to turn a crowd into watching a real shoot instead of what normally happens you are wrong.

Apart from good shows from gallagher, gibson and mastiff this was pointless.

Glad its only one time because from the 75 who attended this was a bit naff.

Thought it was bloody fantastic show, got the feeling from others I spoke they felt the same. Easily one of the most enjoyable nights of wrestling Ive had this year, flew by.

There wasn't a bad match. Tommy End v Big Daddy Walter was a belter. Jack Gallagher was a worthy winner.

Just a brilliant night of wrestling and I hope they return.

Crowd was small and there were a few idiots in the crowd.

1st of all 30 minutes late start, strange feeling all over with the shoot style stuff, crowd didnt know what to think.

If you are trying to turn a crowd into watching a real shoot instead of what normally happens you are wrong.

Firstly, sincerest apologies for the delay. It was something we wanted to avoid at all costs, however, in the end, was unavoidable. The terrible weather and resulting terrible traffic hampered a lot of peoples journeys to the venue. Throw in a couple of late cancellations and these things are more likely to happen.

It's a shame you didn't enjoy it but its obviously not a style for everyone. We still appreciate you giving it a go.

Thank you so much to everyone who checked us out. We really appreciate it. Whilst the crowd was fairly small, the majority seemed impressed with what they saw.

• Paid Members

I'm a bit confused about what you were expecting. The whole think was advertised as shoot style wrestling and the (vast) majority of the crowd knew that. You don't get a crowd applauding a hammerlock reversal at a regular show.

I really enjoyed it. Tommy End is just ace and I wish he did more appearances in the North West.

Archived