TETSUJIN - Shoot Style Wrestling - Friday 20th November

SundayFalsies

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

This is guaranteed to be very different to anything else on the North West wrestling scene

I think you're selling the event short. I dare say this will be very different to anything else on the whole UK wrestling scene.

I agree. It'll be hard to pull off - and it's not my thing, personally - but it's great to see the diversity of shows around the UK right now.

Thank you very much for the kind words, guys. We say North West as we acknowledge just how much of a thriving scene we have here at the moment and appreciate peoples concerns of the scene becoming somewhat saturated. This is exactly why we cannot emphasise enough that this is purely intended to be a one off, special event.

The final tournament match will be announced this Sunday on The Sunday Falsies radio show on Fab Radio International 3-5pm. This, however, is not the last of the evenings matches...

Massive thank you to anyone who's bought a ticket already.
We've got the ticket price down to as low as possible just to cover costs, if by some amazing miracle we do end up turning a profit on this show we're just gonna pump it back into something else awesome.

Get to TheSundayFalsies.com and save yourself some beer/pepsi money for the night.  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived