TETSUJIN - Shoot Style Wrestling - Friday 20th November

SundayFalsies

THE SUNDAY FALSIES in association with Westside Xtreme Wrestling, RingKampf and Fab Radio International present to you a ONE OFF, ONE NIGHT ONLY event. 

Following the traditions of companies like UWFi, Battlarts, and Fighting Network: RINGS, for the first time EVER in the UK, eight men will fight in a single elimination tournament under SHOOT STYLE rules. 

No pinfalls. No time limits.
Win by Knockout or Submission.

THE SHOW IS NOW AVAILABLE ON DEMAND WITH UNLIMITED STREAMING AND DOWNLOAD. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Best of luck with this. Was at wxw last year and they had one of their ambition tournaments which sounds like the format you'll be using. It was different and gripping because of this.

I'm hoping you'll have Zack Sabre jnr on this show ;)

Yeah I saw one in 2103 and was enjoyable , be pretty hard to get Zack over though unless they want to pay for a flight from Japan.

Best of luck with this. Was at wxw last year and they had one of their ambition tournaments which sounds like the format you'll be using. It was different and gripping because of this.

I'm hoping you'll have Zack Sabre jnr on this show ;)

Rey,

Naturally, Zack Sabre Jr was one of the first people we approached for this show. Unfortunately, due to his commitments with Pro Wrestling NOAH at present, he is unable to be with us on 20th November. Nonetheless, we have endeavoured to make this as stacked of a line up as possible and we feel people will not be disappointed.

In regards to wXw, we are big admirers of what they do as a company and in particular what they do with the Ambition brand. It is our aim to bring something equally as gripping to the UK.

Match 2 will be announced on this weeks Sunday Falsies, 3-5pm GMT on Fab Radio International.

If you've got a smartphone or tablet, you can listed to us using the TuneIn Radio app by searching Fab Radio International.

Tommy End would be an awesome addition.

Gibson vs Gallagher will be incredible. I used to get to watch them mess around with shoot style stuff when I was still training at FutureShock and it's just so watchable. Could just as easily have been the final.

Liverpool's too much of a trek for me in November, but I hope everything goes great for you guys.

Gibson vs Gallagher will be incredible. I used to get to watch them mess around with shoot style stuff when I was still training at FutureShock and it's just so watchable. Could just as easily have been the final.

Liverpool's too much of a trek for me in November, but I hope everything goes great for you guys.

Thank you sir! We'll be announcing match three on the show today.

Archived