Big Show or Kane - who's worse? (Raw spoilers)

DeanoTheGame

Who's worse?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Simple question. These are the two worst things in the WWE today and have been hanging around for far too long. They're both rotten. But who is worse?

I'm gonna go for Kane. Before Raw, it was a steady tie. But Kane getting a win over a Dean Ambrose who just came out of a World Heavyweight Championship program was bad enough, then finishing the show by giving a beatdown to BROCK LESNAR, the bloke who has been destroying everybody he touches for the past year and a half, made me want to cry a little bit. I'm usually quite positive when it comes to wrestling and like to pay attention to the good stuff over the bad, but this week Kane has broke me. He is absolutely fucking rubbish. 

Big Show also has the good grace to go away for months at a time. Has Kane ever had time off since 1997? He's always fucking there. And his hair makes me think he's a right boring bastard in real life. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Show's worse in my opinion, at least Corporate Kane is something different from what he did 3,5,10 years ago, Show is just the giant who loses to everyone but then occasionally gets pushed to beat everyone

Of course, the obvious point is they were both stuck in a nothing tag match at Mania 9 years ago because they were stale, so they should go really

• Paid Members

Like choosing between arse raped and arse raping.

Show has probably been the better of the two over the years but at this point is a worthless, weird looking pile of shit.

Kane is also utterly shite but I do think you could salvage him. Show is finished.

Show seems to turn from being heel to face and face to heel every other month to the point where you can't even take him seriously.

Kane has shown good qualities and I liked the tease with Seth and part of me thinks he has one more monster run in him before he hangs up his boots.

Ideally both are better on the show when not wrestling, whether on commentary (show) or as an authority figure (Kane).

I would love Kane to actually proper turn into the demon again and have one final run with Seth though but only as a one off match not one that drags out over four months.

Kane's a shit authority figure imo. For one, it's really anticlimactic to hear his iconic entrance theme just for him to announce a 6 man tag match. Plus it means more mic time for Kane, Kane on the mic is like a carsick Bret Hart. They do seem to be teasing something with his character though, Ambrose I think made a couple references to Bearer and Taker when the normal WWE thing to do would be to pretend the new Kane never had any interaction with Undertaker before. So a double retirement match maybe? 

I'll probably pick Show then. Then again, Big Show actually had a really good match this year against Reigns at Extreme Rules.

Big Show for me. Never liked him (except when Mayweather broke his nose.) Even 15 years ago when his god awful music played I'd change the channel. To still see him plodding about on TV these days is tragic.Kane is shite too obviously, but I at least tolerated him for a few years after he debuted til they took the mask off him, and again when he was with Bryan.

• Moderators

The longevity of Kane is insane to me. Is there literally anybody in the world, in the last decade, who's ever spoken the words "Oh good, Kane's on!" There surely can't be anyone in the world who enjoys or looks forwards to his matches, can there? Even little kids who make favourites of everyone on the roster can't be into that.

• Moderators

To all those voting for the Big Show, I ask you to consider this. It's somewhat possible Ryback and Big Show can at some point during this feud put on a quality bomb throwing match. Has Kane got a decent singles match in his future? Or even in his past 15 or so years?

The longevity of Kane is insane to me. Is there literally anybody in the world, in the last decade, who's ever spoken the words "Oh good, Kane's on!" There surely can't be anyone in the world who enjoys or looks forwards to his matches, can there? Even little kids who make favourites of everyone on the roster can't be into that.

He's just so slow now. I mean, he's 48, so obviously. But suspension of disbelief is so tough with him, because you can see him starting to go for a move about 4 hours before he gets anywhere near his opponent, so almost everything he does should be telegraphed way before it hits.

• Paid Members

Kane is also utterly shite but I do think you could salvage him. Show is finished.

Ha! Kane is the least salvageable guy in wrestling. He's been milked to death so much, he's like an udder spitting out dust. I'd happily never see him on tv again.

Kane is definitely worse for me. Show has been shit in recent times but at least tries...sometimes. He has been booked awfully but then still pulls out a blinder against Reigns, whereas Kane looks like an overgrown depressed middle-aged salesman that hates his job and has a sexless marriage. I cannot think of a redeeming feature about him in his current state.

Just watch Raw from this week and study Kane when he walks to the ring. He just cannot be fucking arsed. Going through the motions is one thing, he's practically sleepwalking. Yet we as the fans are the ones having bad dreams.

Archived