The Brain of the UKFF - The Grand Final

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorted. Thanks for the extension. Would have been done 5 minutes back, but was stuck trying to spell evanescence.

Did well I think. 100% on the Monarchs must mean that I paid attention in history at some point. Was easy enough with all the Roman numerals.

Did a lot better on the Kerrang quiz than I thought I would, but more luck than judgement. Not heard of hardly any of the bands I missed.

The jumble is my idea of hell, I was just guessing city names at one point. Still not a bad score when I got going though.

I was fearing this was going to happen. We have a tie at the bottom of the league! Dazzer and Mungo Chutney have scored exactly the same percentage score of 63.40%. http://d.pr/i/19zuy

As a result of this the only fair way I could split them (and this will be the rule future) is to go by the overall score so far. So unfortunately we say goodbye to Mungo Chutney whose overall score is 9% less than Dazzer. If only he remembered the hometown of Andre the Giant, Grenoble hosted the Winter Olympics!

Top of the shop this week is Shy Dad with an impressive overall score of 91.80% Patiirc was not far behind with 91%.

As mentioned this weeks quiz is an all wrestling quiz. The results of the poll are in for next week’s special; With one vote to go Film and Music was tied at seven votes each. Daaaaaad! had the casting vote and he went for film. I have a funny feeling I will be knocked out next week!

I will endeavour to get this week’s quizzes out to you by lunchtime today.

Dang, I was hoping for music next time. Film may be ok though, if I survive the wrestling!

I would have done better at the anagrams if I'd had longer but was out of time once I'd got my system going and that nearly ruined it for me. Can't believe with Kerrang and Royal Rumbles I did best at monarchies!

• Awards Moderator

The release of the quizzes is fast becoming a highlight of my weekly routine! I think I did okay this week, but sporcle went a bit weird as my time ran out on the War Games one. Glenryck, can you confirm my score came through on that one?

The film one was the toughest, I found, which doesn't bode well if I survive this week. I could not for the life of me remember

See No Evil. I kept thinking it was called Eye Scream Man, and I don't even know why.

• Paid Members

I'm yet to attempt this, but in the sleep deprived state I'm in trying to complete an entire years work in the next two weeks and summer flu, I just confused Survivor Series up with the Royal Rumble in my head and got alarmed at the thought of naming every 30 entrants each year. Its safe to say, I'm going nowhere near Sporcle until I get a few hours rest. I like being in this, it makes me feel smart for a day or so each week.

The release of the quizzes is fast becoming a highlight of my weekly routine! I think I did okay this week, but sporcle went a bit weird as my time ran out on the War Games one. Glenryck, can you confirm my score came through on that one?

The film one was the toughest, I found, which doesn't bode well if I survive this week. I could not for the life of me remember

See No Evil. I kept thinking it was called Eye Scream Man, and I don't even know why.

I tried the same for Kane, turns out that was the original working title.

I cannot believe some of the names I missed on the Survivor Series one!

I did pretty well overall though I think, but I'd imagine most people will do really well this week, so who knows.   I might be right at the bottom again!

Archived