• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ARRIVAL.   They threw ina  free garklic bread too. This is the greatest thing I have ever eaten. Easily. Full now. Going to bed.

“Someone” 

Ever see a foodstuff that looks so spectacularly dreadful you feel compelled to buy it? In Tesco the other day I picked up a "Breakfast wrap" from the frozen section. You get 2 in a packet. Accor

Posted Images

• Paid Members

Been having Rib n saucy flavour from the vending machine. Just went for spicy. Lovely stuff. No scampi ones though, probably for the best.

The B&M near me has closed so can't get the multipack scampi fries and bacon fries for a quid now. That is really shit.

The one where Woolworths used to be? Fuck, it says something when a B+M shuts. Is Home Bargains still open in the precinct? You may be able to get them there.

• Paid Members

I've forgotten more about cheese than you'll ever know. I've been through the fires of being offered Monterey Jack, and "sharp" cheddar, and I've come out the other side even more dedicated to cheese. I'd shank another man for a wedge of Cropwell Butler Stilton, don't give me your weak-kneed lines about cheese from a proper cheese country, I'll travel to get a proper cheese, what have YOU ever done for cheese?

Been having Rib n saucy flavour from the vending machine. Just went for spicy. Lovely stuff. No scampi ones though, probably for the best.

The B&M near me has closed so can't get the multipack scampi fries and bacon fries for a quid now. That is really shit.

The one where Woolworths used to be? Fuck, it says something when a B+M shuts. Is Home Bargains still open in the precinct? You may be able to get them there.

That's the fucker, thank the good lord that home bargains is still there.
  • Moderators

What the fuck are cheese moments? Scampi fries are gorgeous. Perfect snack to have after 6 pints

The shit cousin of Scampi Fries. Butch probably likes them.

My most hated snack. "A CHEESE FLAVOURED CORN SNACK? FULL OF CHEESE? CHEESE ON!"

Doesn't work that way though. Weakly cheese flavoured corn (less so than the Joost van der Westhuisen strong Chedder Cheese Walkers) filled with watery piss cheese analogue does a sick Handsome Butch make.

Edited by PowerButchi
  • Paid Members

Cheese Moments dont get any love, of the 3 you get hanging on that piece of card though they rank second for me. Nothing tops the bacon fry.

Oh, and best flavour Nik Nak is Rib n' Saucy.

• Paid Members

This is where you are wrong. Bacon flavour crisps are worse than the actual taste of bacon. Meanwhile, Scampi Fries take fish and lemon to a whole new plateau of deliciousness.

Bacon flavour crisps are second only to chicken in the potato based disappointment stakes.

This is where you are wrong. Bacon flavour crisps are worse than the actual taste of bacon. Meanwhile, Scampi Fries take fish and lemon to a whole new plateau of deliciousness.

Bacon flavour crisps are second only to chicken in the potato based disappointment stakes.

You never had Frazzles, Gus? I think where bacon flavoured crisps disappoint is that there's always a solid crisp hiding in each packet which is tantamount to eating a brick with some bacon flavoured dusting on it.

Rib and Saucy is the best NikNak, the other flavours are solid but that's it.

• Paid Members

Yeah, never been a massive Frazzles man. Same problem as the Bacon Fry for me Clive. I'd rather just cook some bacon or buy a Pepperami or scratchings for on-the-go pig-based sustenance. Bacon crisps are sex without orgasm, they are going to the curry house and being given a korma. They are, in short, a massive disappointment.

Edited by Gus Mears