Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ARRIVAL.   They threw ina  free garklic bread too. This is the greatest thing I have ever eaten. Easily. Full now. Going to bed.

“Someone” 

Ever see a foodstuff that looks so spectacularly dreadful you feel compelled to buy it? In Tesco the other day I picked up a "Breakfast wrap" from the frozen section. You get 2 in a packet. Accor

Posted Images

  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Marmite?

Marmite drizzled over the parboiled spuds as you put them in the oil. Give them a mix. Beautiful savoury coating to the outside of the potatoes. It’s a secret I’ve been doing for a while and it’s a game changer

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Marmite drizzled over the parboiled spuds as you put them in the oil. Give them a mix. Beautiful savoury coating to the outside of the potatoes. It’s a secret I’ve been doing for a while and it’s a game changer

Fair enough, I've never heard of it but will give it a go.

But don't give your secret away. There's thousands of marmite roast potato recipes on Google.

We don't want it turning into millions now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Fair enough, I've never heard of it but will give it a go.

But don't give your secret away. There's thousands of marmite roast potato recipes on Google.

We don't want it turning into millions now.

Our own @Onyx2 did some a while back after I posted about it on Twitter if I remember.

i never read a recipe. I maybe doing it wrong, I just went on a mad one about adding marmite to food and these and Spag Bol were the two it worked best for

Edited by Hannibal Scorch
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

 

My Dad would spread butter and marmite on dry Weetabix if that’s what your looking for?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Our own @Onyx2 did some a while back after I posted about it on Twitter if I remember.

i never read a recipe. I maybe doing it wrong, I just went on a mad one about adding marmite to food and these and Spag Bol were the two it worked best for

No, on spuds sounds fine as a coating, but my Mum used to thicken sauces with marmite and it was utterly gross, so that's a pass.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

My Dad would spread butter and marmite on dry Weetabix if that’s what your looking for?

That’s more like it!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Anyone had this? I never order from these pizza places as they're all a rip off but I'd be in for this. Might try making one myself tbh. @Onyx2 Just crack an egg on it & bake?

20200522_164351.thumb.jpg.f12076bdedca481172f24244cf3fb739.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Paid Members

I don't know if heathen shite would be included under the #EATCLEAN banner, but chocolate-covered gherkins/dill pickles are now a thing. State of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Dead Mike said:

Anyone had this? I never order from these pizza places as they're all a rip off but I'd be in for this. Might try making one myself tbh. @Onyx2 Just crack an egg on it & bake?

20200522_164351.thumb.jpg.f12076bdedca481172f24244cf3fb739.jpg

I would definitely get one of those. I loved the Heinz Baked Bean pizzas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Please tell me that's at least savoury plantain and not banana. My sanity might just - just - survive.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...