Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

#EATCLEAN

Whoever they were they lost out to someone who thought rosemary was a better choice. Do they not have herbs in the Reich? 

Edited by gmoney

Not really #EatClean but can’t find an appropriate thread. I’ve just moved above a butcher, and every day they do a hot bap/baguette and today is hot pork and crackling. 

Eldest off sick, but perked up at the mention of it, so got her one. Excuse the awful picture but the crackling was done to perfection. Just popped down to get another one. This place will be the end of me. 

4-ACF8-BDB-7037-4-A76-8-F69-BA30-FFA2819

Not going to lie, lads.  I'm shitting it in case mine is one of the 11.  Usually I have bowel movements because of what I ate there but not today.  Christmas is fucking ruined.

57 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Not going to lie, lads.  I'm shitting it in case mine is one of the 11.  Usually I have bowel movements because of what I ate there but not today.  Christmas is fucking ruined.

Insider info-Chorlton lives.

oops, meant Stretford!

Edited by Thunderplex

15 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Insider info-Chorlton lives.

excited taylor swift GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Just seen the edit to the above post.

sad taylor swift GIF

Edited by Keith Houchen

Are Crawshaws / Gabbotts Farm a thing outside of Manchester? Wonderful mixture of spliff-smelling scrotes and Tory-looking businessmen always queued up for half a mile at lunchtime there.

Sorry Keith, it was info given at work today.  

Talking of Stretford and Gabbots Farm, when I worked in housing, we were based above Tesco which was directly opposite a Gabbots Farm.  The stench of the cheapest of meats and gravy at 8:30 am made me heave daily.

8 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Are Crawshaws / Gabbotts Farm a thing outside of Manchester? Wonderful mixture of spliff-smelling scrotes and Tory-looking businessmen always queued up for half a mile at lunchtime there.

We had a Crawshaws but it closed. Death of the high street and all that. My kids won't eat anything but sell it in a box with some chicken and chips and they'll queue up with the best of them to eat fried monkey or something.

20200104_171804.thumb.jpg.1468886b65b98c0272941c6e76495c3b.jpg

Going with a UKFF favourite tonight. A shit load of Aunt Bessie's chips and Yorkshire puddings. All to be drowned in Bisto best. 

Tidy. 

46 minutes ago, Silky Kisser said:

20200104_171804.thumb.jpg.1468886b65b98c0272941c6e76495c3b.jpg

Going with a UKFF favourite tonight. A shit load of Aunt Bessie's chips and Yorkshire puddings. All to be drowned in Bisto best. 

Tidy. 

I love how they have to put that you have to remove the lid before cooking....