Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

#EATCLEAN

Recommended Posts

Whoever they were they lost out to someone who thought rosemary was a better choice. Do they not have herbs in the Reich? 

Edited by gmoney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really #EatClean but can’t find an appropriate thread. I’ve just moved above a butcher, and every day they do a hot bap/baguette and today is hot pork and crackling. 

Eldest off sick, but perked up at the mention of it, so got her one. Excuse the awful picture but the crackling was done to perfection. Just popped down to get another one. This place will be the end of me. 

4-ACF8-BDB-7037-4-A76-8-F69-BA30-FFA2819

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not going to lie, lads.  I'm shitting it in case mine is one of the 11.  Usually I have bowel movements because of what I ate there but not today.  Christmas is fucking ruined.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Not going to lie, lads.  I'm shitting it in case mine is one of the 11.  Usually I have bowel movements because of what I ate there but not today.  Christmas is fucking ruined.

 

 

Insider info-Chorlton lives.

 

oops, meant Stretford!

Edited by Thunderplex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Insider info-Chorlton lives.

excited taylor swift GIF by Billboard Music Awards

 

Just seen the edit to the above post.

sad taylor swift GIF

Edited by Keith Houchen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are Crawshaws / Gabbotts Farm a thing outside of Manchester? Wonderful mixture of spliff-smelling scrotes and Tory-looking businessmen always queued up for half a mile at lunchtime there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Keith, it was info given at work today.  

Talking of Stretford and Gabbots Farm, when I worked in housing, we were based above Tesco which was directly opposite a Gabbots Farm.  The stench of the cheapest of meats and gravy at 8:30 am made me heave daily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Are Crawshaws / Gabbotts Farm a thing outside of Manchester? Wonderful mixture of spliff-smelling scrotes and Tory-looking businessmen always queued up for half a mile at lunchtime there.

We had a Crawshaws but it closed. Death of the high street and all that. My kids won't eat anything but sell it in a box with some chicken and chips and they'll queue up with the best of them to eat fried monkey or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20200104_171804.thumb.jpg.1468886b65b98c0272941c6e76495c3b.jpg

 

Going with a UKFF favourite tonight. A shit load of Aunt Bessie's chips and Yorkshire puddings. All to be drowned in Bisto best. 

Tidy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Silky Kisser said:

20200104_171804.thumb.jpg.1468886b65b98c0272941c6e76495c3b.jpg

 

Going with a UKFF favourite tonight. A shit load of Aunt Bessie's chips and Yorkshire puddings. All to be drowned in Bisto best. 

Tidy. 

I love how they have to put that you have to remove the lid before cooking.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...