Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

#EATCLEAN

Are we posting random pictures of people's Sunday dinners in this thread now.

35 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Wtf is that black thing behind the potatoes? 

Fuck knows, I still can't figure out what meat that is supposed to be. I would guess at chicken or Turkey, but it looks pinkish so maybe gammon?

Also a post I nicked off Facebook and I got to imgur.com's front page and got a ton of comments.

UAm1xaJ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Edited by Rey_Piste

33 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Wtf is that black thing behind the potatoes? 

-Y3Cm0tU

Had one of those local pizza restaurant flyers through today. I always enjoy these, appalling English, horrific font choices, the very essence of "more is more". 

Check out this piscean abuse:

20190913_123019.thumb.jpg.a23cd7c7aea1f759f6277b57d91b0ed2.jpg

Definitely a solo meal that one. Fish and garlic! 

Mafia boss controls the meat:

20190913_124153.thumb.jpg.d7b2fb3dff36029772d133b7af84a524.jpg

And these are the most confusing T&Cs. This is the only mention of chapatti on the entire menu (believe me, I read the whole thing). And Salted Edge? :

20190913_124439.thumb.jpg.a61a4de67a4df6cfb013aa08c925815b.jpg

And this deal is too good to be true:

20190913_123043.thumb.jpg.85a59dd7a732f0f55634ed8b539fc302.jpg

Edited by Onyx2

While driving to Newmarket from Devon I stopped at a service Station. I ordered the zinger stacker box meal with 2 hot wings. The Stacker is a normal zinger burger except with 2 fried chicken breasts with cheese between the two. It was great apart from too much sauce on it. So when I picked it up the breasts nearly squeezed out of the buns.

Also there was the fact I very nearly choked on a bit of it. I could see the headlines that would be if I did die. "Man dies choking on cock in Service Station car park." I normally wouldn't mind going out with juicy breast in my gob, but not like that.

for those like me who enjoy Halo top ice cream, it is currently only 69p a tub for chocolate and the peanut butter cup flavors in heron foods, both dairy free too. They are generally £3 and over elsewhere, i have just stocked up 

Edit, i miss these, greatly, anyone else remember these? 

i do love me a bit of dick, especially with steamy custard 

EEMmlfbWkAA8kBP.jpg

@Rey_Pisteat least it wasn't a service station sandwich, you would be on the toilet a lot more and 100%  have a "zinger" right now! 

Edited by Ralphy

Can't abide those Halo Tops which is a shame for my waistline, although not my wallet.

The big daddy of ice creams can be found at the cinema Ben & Jerry's - one scoop of One Love and one scoop of either Cherry Garcia or Birthday Cake.

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

12 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Can't abide those Halo Tops which is a shame for my waistline, although not my wallet.

The big daddy of ice creams can be found at the cinema Ben & Jerry's - one scoop of One Love and one scoop of either Cherry Garcia or Birthday Cake.

Ours recently replaced B&J with Baskin Robins. You create your own Sundae with two different scoops, hot fudge, nuts and whipped cream for about £4. It’s our new go to

Tried to make one of those Korean Street food sandwiches you see on the videos with the folded egg, cheese and spices. Too much egg I think so it was a big sloppy mess but fuck me, tasted awesome.

image.png.6daf702f98a2c4eee74dec250404c551.png