This used to be my go to at Disneyland Paris back in the day. RIP

disneylandparis103_110.jpg

Two cheese and tomato pizzas as buns

10 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

I'm in the car. Tell me where I need to go.

IMG-20190611-095030.jpg

The Keith "Gillspie" recommended Romeo's up here in Newcastle. 

Even has his favourite pizza as an option. 

IMG-20190611-095142.jpg

That burger pizza though, £8 well spent... Despite the fact it's currently exiting me at a fair rate of knots as I type this. 

That menu is a great example of why Dominos and the likes are rip off merchants. Much prefer one of these spicy chicken bad boys for 7.50 compared to about 15 quid for some fancy (shittier) equivalent from the big chains. 

4 hours ago, FailedPromoter said:

IMG-20190611-095030.jpg

The Keith "Gillspie" recommended Romeo's up here in Newcastle. 

Even has his favourite pizza as an option.

That's blown my mind. This company predicted Facebook, App store, QR codes and Gluten intolerance back in 1996 when they printed this leaflet? Insane. They should be on morning telly.

Just now, Carbomb said:

Given that it's Hull, it's amazing they predicted the telephone.

Open goal and you've hit the corner flag.

1 minute ago, tiger_rick said:

the karate kid nod GIF

1 minute ago, tiger_rick said:

I rushed it. Just didn't want to slag off Newcastle, I really like that place.

5 hours ago, MungoChutney said:

That menu is a great example of why Dominos and the likes are rip off merchants. Much prefer one of these spicy chicken bad boys for 7.50 compared to about 15 quid for some fancy (shittier) equivalent from the big chains. 

This massively changes if you live close to Dominos though - in just a 5 minute walk from my place you can collect a small pizza and normal size garlic pizza bread (which is more than enough) for 7 quid. You can also spend £6/8 for a medium/large pizza with two toppings.

I'd much rather that than catch scabies from local places where hygiene isn't a thing (I'll allow the Keith Gillespie gaff though, a solid 5 rating its showing there).

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

Its not just the value. For me a pizza from somewhere that also sells kebabs and pakora always tastes better than from Dominos or Papa John's. In fact, the best value and taste combo is the DIY pizza counter at Morrison's. 

They aren't for me but fair enough, I just think Dominos is great value when collecting and "proper skill" so rarely bother with any other gaff (even then it'll be Pap John's or Pizza Express oven stylee) :D 

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

1 hour ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

This massively changes if you live close to Dominos though - in just a 5 minute walk from my place you can collect a small pizza and normal size garlic pizza bread (which is more than enough) for 7 quid. You can also spend £6/8 for a medium/large pizza with two toppings.

I'd much rather that than catch scabies from local places where hygiene isn't a thing (I'll allow the Keith Gillespie gaff though, a solid 5 rating its showing there).

Dominos near me has an offer, any size pizza before 5pm for a certain cheap price, cant remember how much but its not that expensive. It begs the question though, who is going to go in and order a small or medium when they can get a massive one for the same price?!