Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This used to be my go to at Disneyland Paris back in the day. RIP

disneylandparis103_110.jpg

Two cheese and tomato pizzas as buns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

I'm in the car. Tell me where I need to go.

IMG-20190611-095030.jpg

The Keith "Gillspie" recommended Romeo's up here in Newcastle. 

Even has his favourite pizza as an option. 

IMG-20190611-095142.jpg

That burger pizza though, £8 well spent... Despite the fact it's currently exiting me at a fair rate of knots as I type this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That menu is a great example of why Dominos and the likes are rip off merchants. Much prefer one of these spicy chicken bad boys for 7.50 compared to about 15 quid for some fancy (shittier) equivalent from the big chains. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FailedPromoter said:

IMG-20190611-095030.jpg

The Keith "Gillspie" recommended Romeo's up here in Newcastle. 

Even has his favourite pizza as an option.

That's blown my mind. This company predicted Facebook, App store, QR codes and Gluten intolerance back in 1996 when they printed this leaflet? Insane. They should be on morning telly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Carbomb said:

Given that it's Hull, it's amazing they predicted the telephone.

Open goal and you've hit the corner flag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tiger_rick said:

Open goal and you've hit the corner flag.

the karate kid nod GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tiger_rick said:

Open goal and you've hit the corner flag.

I rushed it. Just didn't want to slag off Newcastle, I really like that place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MungoChutney said:

That menu is a great example of why Dominos and the likes are rip off merchants. Much prefer one of these spicy chicken bad boys for 7.50 compared to about 15 quid for some fancy (shittier) equivalent from the big chains. 

This massively changes if you live close to Dominos though - in just a 5 minute walk from my place you can collect a small pizza and normal size garlic pizza bread (which is more than enough) for 7 quid. You can also spend £6/8 for a medium/large pizza with two toppings.

I'd much rather that than catch scabies from local places where hygiene isn't a thing (I'll allow the Keith Gillespie gaff though, a solid 5 rating its showing there).

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not just the value. For me a pizza from somewhere that also sells kebabs and pakora always tastes better than from Dominos or Papa John's. In fact, the best value and taste combo is the DIY pizza counter at Morrison's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They aren't for me but fair enough, I just think Dominos is great value when collecting and "proper skill" so rarely bother with any other gaff (even then it'll be Pap John's or Pizza Express oven stylee) :D 

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

This massively changes if you live close to Dominos though - in just a 5 minute walk from my place you can collect a small pizza and normal size garlic pizza bread (which is more than enough) for 7 quid. You can also spend £6/8 for a medium/large pizza with two toppings.

I'd much rather that than catch scabies from local places where hygiene isn't a thing (I'll allow the Keith Gillespie gaff though, a solid 5 rating its showing there).

Dominos near me has an offer, any size pizza before 5pm for a certain cheap price, cant remember how much but its not that expensive. It begs the question though, who is going to go in and order a small or medium when they can get a massive one for the same price?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...