UKIP Voters in 'ere

neil

• Moderators

Got a PM from a poster on here (respected one at that, not some moron), who was afraid to post publicly about voting for UKIP in other threads due to the loony liberal left attacking him. So this is your safezone. Your place. Post in here if you voted for UKIP today.

UKIP haters stay out, and if anyone gives you UKIP laddos grief on the forum elsewhere report them and they'll be dealt with.

• Paid Members

UKIP has the racist party bunch of Bnp pricks stink about it, some people refuse to look past that and react as such to any one supporting them

The First 100 days of ukip on ch4 was the worst hatchet job in history of modern politics did little to help.

I voted based on filling out those vote for policy's sites, that came back as ukip.

To be fair to UKIP some of the policies a lot of us agree with (may not publicly admit, mind) but a few of the party do come across very vocal and as such are probably going a little too far with comments and actions which let the party down.

Love them or hate them its UKIP we will probably all remember from this election, its good to see characters in politics.

• Paid Members

I'm not a UKIP supporter but I'm not anti-UKIP either. I would like to think that the party is made up of mostly well-meaning people, yes they will have their fair share of idiots at grass roots level but then again so does every other party. I think Douglas Carswell will keep his seat in Clacton, plus Nigel Farage has a real chance of winning South Thanet. Other than that, who knows?

• Paid Members

Am I right in thinking UKIP are likely to win more seats than the Lib Dems?

No chance in hell. They'll probably get more votes, but FAR less seats. They'll probably get 2, 3 if they're lucky. Lib Dem seats will be in the 20s.

So someone couldn't defend their choice basically? I thought it was a bit odd that Labour were so far ahead in an anonymous poll in the GE thread, not being funny but whoever it is who moaned has no bollocks if they can't defend their point of view, I voted Lib Dem for christ's sake!

Am I right in thinking UKIP are likely to win more seats than the Lib Dems?

No chance in hell. They'll probably get more votes, but FAR less seats. They'll probably get 2, 3 if they're lucky. Lib Dem seats will be in the 20s.

Now it makes sense what Lister said about the fact that someone can get more votes but not more seats. 

• Paid Members

on twitter I said I supported UKIP and got into a load of rows of how un educated and racist I was. Even though I am university educated, have a good job and do not consider to hate any races, but I had to be for voting UKIP.

What this election has proved is the current FPTP system doesn't work. Look how many second places UKIP have had across the UK and they will likely have just 1 seat, We as nation have no voice. They will have more votes then LD, Greens and yet, will be the joint least represented. Shocking really

Archived