Sign in to follow this  
UberTekkers

Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

WWE Superstar Drew McIntyre will be at the Belong Glasgow from 4pm on Monday 11th November to do a signing at the arena! 

Wristband Information:
- Must have wristband for event
- Wristbands are FREE
- They will be given in the arena from 9am on Monday 11th as a first come first served basis

8 hours ago, TibBo said:

Probably not the right place for questions, but has anyone ever been to the Wales Comic-con Telford Takeover?
I was just wondering what the situation is with paying on the door as all of the advance tickets have sold out... 

It says you can buy tickets on the door after midday, but I was a bit worried that the photo-ops will have already started by then and I'd still be stuck outside?
Do the photo-ops usually start after midday-ish? 

This is the first time at Telford but I dare say it'll be the same as when they run Wrexham which I've been too.

Photo Ops will start before midday however with Wrexham you could still queue up for your op, get it and then go into the convention "officially". Some guests do photos at their autograph table for a charge if you're worried about missing the photoshoot. Each time I've gone all the wrestlers were doing a photo at the table for a charge.

I would recommend though speaking to the organisers through Twitter or Facebook to double check though given this is a new venue for them.

WWE have released a list of various signing appearances to coincide with the upcoming UK tour:

Thursday 7th November - Smyths Toy Store -  Crawley - Erick Rowan

Thursday 7th November - The Entertainer - Brighton - Robert Roode

Saturday 9th November - Argos - Leeds - Rusev

Sunday 10th November - Smyths Toy Store - Aberdeen - Braun Strowman

Sunday 10th November - Smyths Toy Store - Dublin - Cesaro

Monday 11th November - Belong Gaming Arena - Glasgow - Drew McIntyre

Monday 11th November - Smyths Toy Store - Glasgow - Rey Mysterio

On 11/4/2019 at 5:57 PM, LSM said:

This is the first time at Telford but I dare say it'll be the same as when they run Wrexham which I've been too.

Photo Ops will start before midday however with Wrexham you could still queue up for your op, get it and then go into the convention "officially". Some guests do photos at their autograph table for a charge if you're worried about missing the photoshoot. Each time I've gone all the wrestlers were doing a photo at the table for a charge.

I would recommend though speaking to the organisers through Twitter or Facebook to double check though given this is a new venue for them.

Thanks so much matey! much appreciated :)

Another WWE signing event with Ricochet.

Ricochet will be making a special guest appearance at the Treasure Truck event at New Bailey, Manchester this Friday 8th November!

You can meet Ricochet and pick up a hand-signed exclusive artwork edition of Finn Bálor: For Everyone, as part of a goody bag that also includes Topps cards, a WWE Kids Magazine, and a SummerSlam DVD!

To find out how to attend and purchase the DVD sign up here >> amazon.co.uk/ttgo

Tyson Fury is doing a signing at Maximus Memorabilia Waltham Cross next Wednesday 7-9pm 

Edited by Bohan

Bully Ray, Devon and Lanny Poffo have all been added to the "For Love of Wrestling" convention 2020.

This February, Inside The Ropes presents Grilling JR LIVE with JIM ROSS & CONRAD THOMPSON! 

London, Manchester, Glasgow - the podcast phenomenon is coming across the pond where you can meet & hear from the voice of wrestling, JIM ROSS!

London - 7th February

Manchester - 8th February

Glasgow - 9th February

Info at http://www.insidetheropes.co.uk/JR