Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

From the promoter Rek-A-Fella:

BIG PROMOTIONAL HONKY TONK OFFER!!!

***50% OFF on ALL Tickets For The Honky Tonk Man's One Man Show in London***

This may sound crazy but we have slashed 50% off on all tickets for The Honky Tonk Man's London One Man Show but only for a limited time. This offer includes VIP & General Admission Tickets and this promotion will run till this Friday.

We only have a few tickets remaining so don't miss this offer!!!

Tickets available to buy at>>>

http://rek-a-fella.nutickets.com/18689

The show is this coming Monday 14th November.

Edited by LSM

From the promoter Rek-A-Fella:

BIG PROMOTIONAL HONKY TONK OFFER!!!

***50% OFF on ALL Tickets For The Honky Tonk Man's One Man Show in London***

This may sound crazy but we have slashed 50% off on all tickets for The Honky Tonk Man's London One Man Show but only for a limited time. This offer includes VIP & General Admission Tickets and this promotion will run till this Friday.

We only have a few tickets remaining so don't miss this offer!!!

Tickets available to buy at>>>

http://rek-a-fella.nutickets.com/18689

The show is this coming Monday 14th November.

Just back from the Honky Tonk Man show I've been to a lot of wrestling meet & greet/Q & A's over the years and has to say this was probably the worst run one by some company called Rek A Fella they seem to be a bunch of fans booking guests.

the worse thing being some really loud annoying fan who would not shut up heckling all night after a few people told him and so did honky tonk man but the staff did nothing about it shame as the show it's self was not too bad although honky does seem a bit bitter towards other wrestlers in the business 

Gorilla Position Live in London with special guests: Finn Balor and Bayley

We need you! Yes, YOU WWE fans! Join us on December 7 at London’s indigo at the O2 for a very special one-night only event, Gorilla Position LIVE!

Host James Delow and the Gorilla Position crew are recording the 100th anniversary show… along with some VERY special guests from WWE.

Join us for this live extravaganza featuring EXCLUSIVE interviews with WWE Superstars and YOUR chance to get involved. The WWE Superstar’s will answer YOUR questions in a can’t miss fan Q&A!

A limited number of VIP tickets are available too. Want photos and autographs from the WWE Superstars? Then go VIP and celebrate with us at the VIP after-show party!

GET YOUR TICKETS HERE: http://www.theo2.co.uk/events/detail/gorilla-position-live

…and make sure you hashtag #GP100 so we know you’re coming!

We need you! Yes, YOU WWE fans! Join us on December 7 at London’s indigo at the O2 for a very special one-night only event, Gorilla Position LIVE!

Host James Delow and the Gorilla Position crew are recording the 100th anniversary show… along with some VERY special guests from WWE.

Join us for this live extravaganza featuring EXCLUSIVE interviews with WWE Superstars and YOUR chance to get involved. The WWE Superstar’s will answer YOUR questions in a can’t miss fan Q&A!

A limited number of VIP tickets are available too. Want photos and autographs from the WWE Superstars? Then go VIP and celebrate with us at the VIP after-show party!

GET YOUR TICKETS HERE: http://www.theo2.co.uk/events/detail/gorilla-position-live

I found the Q&A with meet and greet not possible for me as its strange times for VIP meet & greet 11pm-1am on a week night so there is no night tube to get home from the 02 and I cannot get night buses to where i live which is a shame as i would have gone plus the booking fee was something stupid like £11 on top of the £75 ticket which is very high just for booking

I found the Q&A with meet and greet not possible for me as its strange times for VIP meet & greet 11pm-1am on a week night so there is no night tube to get home from the 02 and I cannot get night buses to where i live which is a shame as i would have gone plus the booking fee was something stupid like £11 on top of the £75 ticket which is very high just for booking

I agree with the timings in that it's not very convenient especially on a week day. I'm only able to go as a mate of mine doesn't mind driving.

The booking fee is very high as well but there's no way to avoid them. That's The O2 for you I guess. It's worth bearing in mind though that even with the booking fee this show costs less than what WWE were charging for their panels earlier on in the year.

Says 6pm start time so what are they doing till 11pm meet and greet?

6PM: Doors open. Bar open, 2K17 game stations and wrestling tunes playing

8PM - 11PM: Live show.

11PM - 1AM: VIP afterparty including the meet and greet

Edited by LSM

• 2 weeks later...

An Audience with Jerry "The King" Lawler from EROS Comedy

Thursday 16th March: London, Leicester Square Theatre
Friday 17th March: Manchester, The Dancehouse Theatre
Saturday 18th March: Glasgow, The Classic Grand
Sunday 19th March: Belfast, The Empire Music Hall

He's the king of Memphis... He's a WWE Hall Of Famer... He's one of the greatest wrestlers of all time and one of the greatest broadcasters too. If there's an iconic moment in professional wrestling that he wasn't part of then there's a good chance he was commentating on it. He's a forty year veteran of the squared circle. He's been loved. He's been hated. He is unlike any other in the grappling world. He's the one and only Jerry "The King" Lawler and in March of 2017 he comes to the UK for his first ever spoken word tour.

Tickets on sale Monday 12th December, be sure to likeFacebook.com/ErosComedy and follow @ErosComedy on Twitter for more information.

Edited by LSM