Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

PSI Events have advised that General Admission tickets for London Wrestle Con General Saturday 20th June will sell out.

PSI have warned the following:

"If you don't have a ticket you will not get in!

If you have purchased autographs or photo op tickets but don't have a general admission ticket you still will NOT get in and tickets will NOT be refunded.

So please make sure you have general admission or SUPERTICKET to get into the event."

I'm sure more than one person will be ejected by having only bought combos! They just added a combo for £10 to get a picture and autograph with Diana Hart.
PSI have also advised that all combos on offer are Online Exclusives and will NOT be avaliable on the day.

I think if you can afford to buy in advance, do so as it saves you money and guarantees the opportunity to meet the guest.

Edited by LSM

PSI Events have advised that General Admission tickets for London Wrestle Con General Saturday 20th June will sell out.

PSI have warned the following:

"If you don't have a ticket you will not get in!

If you have purchased autographs or photo op tickets but don't have a general admission ticket you still will NOT get in and tickets will NOT be refunded.

So please make sure you have general admission or SUPERTICKET to get into the event."

I'm sure more than one person will be ejected by having only bought combos! They just added a combo for £10 to get a picture and autograph with Diana Hart.
PSI have also advised that all combos on offer are Online Exclusives and will NOT be avaliable on the day.

I think if you can afford to buy in advance, do so as it saves you money and guarantees the opportunity to meet the guest.

I agree. BUT like I said I'm sure some wont and cause a scene on the day.. I hope I'm wrong but I see it happening for some reason. Are you getting a Diana Hart combo?

I won't be getting the Diana Hart combo only because I've met her previously out in the States. Had I not I would get the combo. Diana was very nice to talk to. 

I'm sure as you mentioned, some won't read the terms and conditions etc but hopefully that'll be kept to a minimum.

I won't be getting the Diana Hart combo only because I've met her previously out in the States. Had I not I would get the combo. Diana was very nice to talk to. 

I'm sure as you mentioned, some won't read the terms and conditions etc but hopefully that'll be kept to a minimum.

I'm getting it. I follow her and she follows me on Twitter and have interviewed her in the past too... So it will be nice to finally meet her in person :)

Edited by DaveWWE88

PSI have released an extra 25 joint photo ops with Bret Hart & Shawn Michaels for both Saturday & Sunday.

These will not last long and are available at www.psievents.co.uk

Thank God I decided to get this when I did. A pic with my 2 all time favourite wrestlers is something to brag and boast about hehe :)

Kurt Angle has been announced for London Film & Comic Con

Attending: Friday, Saturday and Sunday (17th-19th July)

Autograph Price: £25

Photoshoot Price: £25

Edited by LSM

Anyone else going to the Michaels (and JR) night in Manchester?

How do PSI normally do their paid photos at these things? Do they have their own photographer, or do you use your own camera/phone?

I went to the Michaels evening in London the last time he was over. PSI had their own photographer there and then put all the photos up on Facebook etc.

I see Lita combo have sold out. If you have a

Superticket talent single item ticket, can you still meet her like advertised?

Yeah you can as she's being advertised as a Superticket talent. I imagine the reason she had a separate combo price was due to PSI recognising she was popular and that some fans wanted to meet just her and not all of the Superticket guests.

I was lucky enough to win 2 tickets for tomorrow`s "An evening with Ric Flair" show at Leicester City`s football ground, unfortunately my mate whom was having my spare has just pulled out as he can`t get out of work. If anyone is interested in meeting me at the venue they are more than welcome to have it for free, it didn`t cost me anything & I never win anything so it would be a shame to see it go to waste.

From what I can see on their facebook page, the show starts at the ridiculously earlier time of 6pm (!), which doesn`t give me much time to get from B`ham, so I would need to meet anyone just before it starts. PM if you interested, I`ll be going anyway so I`ll check the forum as the day goes on.

Are general entry tix available on the day?

I'm assuming you're making reference to London Wrestle Convention as the Ric Flair tour has finished? If so then yes I think there were some general admission tickets available before the online store closed yesterday. Just to be sure, I'd contact them directly. 

Are general entry tix available on the day?

I'm assuming you're making reference to London Wrestle Convention as the Ric Flair tour has finished? If so then yes I think there were some general admission tickets available before the online store closed yesterday. Just to be sure, I'd contact them directly. 

I would like to buy a ticket on the day and meet the WOS guys.