Convention/Signing Appearences/Evenings With Thread

UberTekkers

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps one for the question and answer thread, but do the wrestlers have to pay for their spot and profit from the money they take in?

I'd be kind of worried if I was someone like Doug Williams, but in the nicest possible way - I'm thinking he's probably posed for countless pics and signed many autographs without a charge, so the people that would be interested are already sorted.

Yeah they charge the company who want to book them an appearance fee, then the company has to make the money back that the talent charges. On other occasions you sometimes get people who aren't announced for the event there but have bought a vendors table where they do M&G's from.

It looks like this has been missed off but Revolution Pro Wrestling are also doing An Evening With Rikishi & Too Cool:

Date: Friday, 17th October 2014

Venue: Walkabout Temple, Temple Station, Temple Place, London, WC2R 2PH

Doors:7:00 pm

£40 for a VIP ticket which includes ONE photograph with Rikishi & Too Cool together and ONE item signed.

Additional autographs can be purchased at £10 per item (limited to 5 additional autographs per person)

Standard Q&A tickets are available for £25 each.

Edited by LSM

http://www.exposureentertainment.co.uk/

This company are looking to present a Nation of Domination reunion with Farooq (Ron Simmons), D'Lo & Kama (Godfather) coming over.

There's very little details at the moment apart form the date being November 14th & the location will be somewhere in Newport. No prices or tickets on sale.

Although the above is the link to the website, there Facebook page/events page seems to have a bit more info.

Does anyone know much about this company or been to one of their events before?

It seems like more new companies are joining in on the "Audience with" type events.

Edited by LSM

• 3 weeks later...

London Wrestling Convention

PSI Events who have brought over Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Chris Jericho & JR for their "Audience With......" shows have just announced that they're running a wrestling convention. Can't post a link here as using a works computer but here's the content of the announcement:

PSI Events presents London Wrestling Convention June 20th, 21st 2015.

This 2 day event will give you the fans a chance to meet and number of wrestlings biggest stars for autographs & photo opps, take part in interactive Q&As and browse our... merchandise stands.

We have lined up some of wrestling biggest stars with WWE Hall of famers, former WWE Champions and plenty more to attend.

Stay tuned for ticket Info and guest announcements.

As someone who does conventions & Audience With..... shows quite a bit I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this.

• 2 weeks later...

Collectormania 22 - Saturday 15th - Sunday 16th November 2014

Farooq
D'Lo Brown
Kama/The Godfather/Papa Shango

£15 per autograph / photoshoot. Group photoshoot with all three £45.

(And with this announcement I have no-one I need to meet at London Wrestling Convention!)

Edited by LSM