Affordable Web and Graphic Design Service

John Matrix

I designed my website with Wix recently. I'm happy with the desktop version, but the mobile version is pants and I don't know how to make it better. Obviously, with more people than ever using mobile devices, I recognise the importance of having a good mobile version as well. Is this the sort of thing you'd be able to help with?

Here is my site....

http://www.ehyp.co.uk

• Paid Members

Well, JM got himself a job due to this, so stay tuned for his (upon pain of death) outstanding work.

No pressure there then... ;-)  Working on it pal, will have something with you over the weekend.

Guvnor, I'll drop you a PM - bit of a complicated answer to that one.

• Paid Members

I know nothing about this kind of thing, but as a consumer the sites really catch my eye and look great.

Best of luck with the venture sir.

• Paid Members

Thank you matey.  Much appreciated.

Delighted to say we've just signed off on the poster design for Legacy Wrestling - as wrestling fans, and as Thunderplex says, consumers, i'd love your thoughts on it when it goes live - will give Majik the courtesy of releasing it first :-)

• Paid Members

Thank you sir.  Really glad your happy with it, i'm delighted with the results given it's my first project of that nature...and hopefully not my last.

If anyone gets a moment to have a look at the thread Maj has linked above, i'd love your feedback - ultimately, it's guys like you the poster needs to engage.

Really appreciate all the support and positive feedback so far, thank you all.

Nice work with the poster Matrix!
There is something about that vintage grunge style that works so perfectly with reds and blues on wrestling posters.

I've created a few wrestling themed posters myself over the years in a similar style:
jto0lf.jpg

2kht01.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I would also like to endorse Matrix. A total pleasure to deal with and turns things around in double quick time, presumably because he's not actually getting any sleep between this and his day job. Fortunately, the quality is top notch, and he must save some energy by cutting out all of the buzzwords and meaningless fluff that usually come with that line of work. Would not hesitate to use again.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

UKFF'ers.  Today is my 5th wedding anniversary, and to celebrate my good mood, i'm offering a poster or flyer design for just £15 when booked by midnight tonight.

Then i'll go back to my grumpy old self.  If you've got a project or event in the pipleline, get in touch.

• Paid Members

Small world!  I can scarcely believe i've been married 5 years today, probably because I tried my absolute hardest to blow it very early on.

I always celebrate my personal landmark days with ridiculous flash offers, so hopefully I can help companies on even the tightest budgets.

• 6 months later...
  • Paid Members

Please forgive the bump in this instance.  When I started this thread almost a year ago, I was starting out with no discernible body of work to speak of.

With that in mind, any wrestling companies interested in my services might want to have a look through these little portfolio pieces I've cobbled together over the last 12 months which I hope will answer any questions you may have with regards to the level of service I provide.

Poster and leaflet designs start from £30, with discounts on event bundles available on request.  That said, I'm not just a wrestling guy, so if you have any projects, personally or professionally that you think I could help with, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

LegacyWrestlingPoster-July_zpsoore2avh.j

EPW%20Poster%20Version%203_zps5laf6min.j

LDN_zps8lwlrk2n.jpg

battle%20lines_zps0nrpxesn.jpg

EVE%20Poster_zpsnpamwspj.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • Paid Members

Can't believe I've been trading for 18 months already, what with the lack of sleep, it feels much, much longer.

The British Wrestling Community has been very kind to me, and I've been lucky enough to work with a ton of UK promotions such as:

New Generation Wrestling

What Culture Pro Wrestling

Megaslam Wrestling

Legacy Wrestling

Pro Wrestling EVE

XWA

Pro Evo Wrestling

LDN Wrestling

Northern Championship Wrestling

Wrestleforce UK

But I've got some rare space coming up in the next couple of weeks, so just as a quick reminder for any promotions looking for affordable event graphics, below are a few examples of my recent work as an assurance of the quality product I aim to provide.

1%20eve_zpsbyxlfywz.jpg

1%20NGW_zpsrhqvrivo.jpg

1%20WM_zpsvu9pbghr.jpg

1%20XWA_zpsclqbn5wk.jpg

Archived