PCW Dvds for Sale or Trade

bradfordcity

Right guys my side to this story.

I had 3 copies of the PCW/ROH blu ray for on e reason or another.

I sent all 3 items on the same day and used my works post to sent them.

I have never had a problem with any people i have sold to in the past either on here or ebay.

I have received several private message which i had not replied to due to a personal reason which i will not be talking about on the internet.

I really hope the blu rays do finally turn up, and i am in the process of selling some items to pay the 3 guys back.

I am not a thief i never have been. 

I also turned down a couple of members on here to buy the blu rays as i had sold them all. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and I quote from our PMs

May 3rd

Posted it yesterday got proof of delivery too

May 8th after I ask about Tracking

Didnt get a tracking number just proof of postage

So you were lying then or you're lying now.

Now I know you are full of it.

An actual quote from yourself.

''Hi mate. 

This doesnt sound good at all.
Never had a problem will royal mail in the past and have done so many transactions on both ebay and on here using royal mail.
All i have is proof of postage''

At this stage, you know there is only one way to make this right and that is refund myself, platt222 and R.Nugent our money. 

I was just trying to bide time hoping the parcel would get there

Bide time even though the first time you mention it is the day after you claim to have sent it. Just stop digging admit you made a mistake and give us our money back.

If something has gone wrong, it is best to just admit it and correct the issue as soon as possible.

Lying about it to bide time or for whatever reason just makes it worse and makes people believe you are not trustworthy.

Had I been in that situation I would of simply apologised and been upfront about correcting it ASAP

Yes something has gone wrong but im not a theif i 100% had the blu rays and i posted them all out.

I am sorry to the 3 guys on here. And i have most of there money in my wallet now after selling a couple of items.

All money will be refunded by the end of the week.

I know how bad this does look but i really do hope the blu rays do finally get to where they belong.

• Paid Members

I sent all 3 items on the same day and used my works post to sent them.

I am not a thief i never have been.

I would say using your work’s postal service for personal sales is stealing from your employer.

Archived