New Football Kits

scratchdj

8 hours ago, seph said:

Considering the Celtic tee posted immediately before it I swore blind it was a Rangers shirt for 1/4 of a second.

Haha, a few have said that, think it's the Hummel link as well, although it's is quite unique in England, and is based on this one from our Premier League days in the 90s

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

If you're gonna buy one @David I'd size (Mother)well up. Macron are mid 00s Kappa levels of tight.

Yeah, I learned that last season! They certainly don't make these shirts for out of shape guys in their 30's & 40's, that's for sure!

Last seasons home shirt was truly a thing of beauty. Simple collar, classic design, and available sponsor-free, which is always a bonus:

spacer.png

• Paid Members

That

35 minutes ago, David said:

Yeah, I learned that last season! They certainly don't make these shirts for out of shape guys in their 30's & 40's, that's for sure!

Last seasons home shirt was truly a thing of beauty. Simple collar, classic design, and available sponsor-free, which is always a bonus:

spacer.png

That's gorgeous! Don't bother buying the new one, just wear this one forever.

43 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I do really like blackout kits. Bet the sponsors don't.

Its never quite blackout though is it? I  can always see the sponsor, which is annoying. 

What I'm saying is bring back 90s sponsors or dump them altogether. 

Or at least dump them from retail shirts.

I mean, I can understand why Emirates or whoever sees some benefit to a successful football team wearing their company on their chest, but why the fuck do I have to advertise their brand while I'm sauntering round Tesco on a Tuesday?

It should always be optional (the sponsor, not Tesco on a Tuesday)