• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How can anyone not love the hummel nod to Schmeichel Euro 92 with this top?

Bit Sainsbury's checkout. 

Posted Images

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Puma have just given up here I reckon.

The pattern on the Austria one is pretty great, but they still look awful with the logo placement and the writing.

I think I quite like them. We all complain that manufacturers play it too safe(baring Hummel, obviously), and at least they are trying something different.

My only negatives are the fact they have turned it into a template(make it a one off ffs!), and I think they have gone down the route of trying to make a top that looks good with jeans/away from a football environment, and I don't agree with that principle. 

7 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Is the 'something different' trying to make it look like one of those unofficial shirts you get in say, Sainsbury's or Asda?

Yeah they look like the football kits you buy for build a bear. The Austria one is OK but the rest just look shit. 

On 3/13/2021 at 5:47 PM, SuperBacon said:

OK, that's it. Everyone else can stop trying to make the perfect shirt now.

Argentine Third Division side Club Almirante have done it. This is amazing and now I need to sell some of my shirts to own this one.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

In celebration of the 164th (OK) death of the Irish born naval hero they're named after. Unreal. 

Bit more detail here: https://extra.ie/2021/03/13/sport/soccernews/club-almirante-brown-william-jersey

This is available for £40 (HAVE5 for 5% off) here: https://www.vintagefootballshirts.com/products/2021-club-almirante-brown-admiral-guillermo-special-shirt-bnib/36850

Don't think it will go anywhere else for much lower, so if you're interested, I suggest getting one sharpish. @Vegeta @CavemanLynn I know you two were keen (apologies if you've bought at a higher price)

37 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

This is available for £40 (HAVE5 for 5% off) here: https://www.vintagefootballshirts.com/products/2021-club-almirante-brown-admiral-guillermo-special-shirt-bnib/36850

Don't think it will go anywhere else for much lower, so if you're interested, I suggest getting one sharpish. @Vegeta @CavemanLynn I know you two were keen (apologies if you've bought at a higher price)

Yer man's got my money. I'm waiting on an update as there were no Larges available.

On 4/26/2021 at 4:01 PM, SuperBacon said:

Im awaiting on mine to be sent, money paid just issues with delivery during the crazy world we are currently living in, thanks for the heads up and information though, much appreciated  

• Paid Members

Oh my, they are beautiful. Love Rocky being front and centre, not happy about the absence of Wenger though. Also needs a smug Sol Campbell in there too.

• Paid Members
On 4/22/2021 at 4:27 PM, SuperBacon said:

Puma have just given up here I reckon.

It gets worse- these are apparently third kits they're bringing out next season. Fucking awful. Proper market job knock-offs.

Screenshot_20210504-203958_Chrome.thumb.jpg.aefd55044aae1036cd5673c9bfa644ad.jpg