• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How can anyone not love the hummel nod to Schmeichel Euro 92 with this top?

Bit Sainsbury's checkout. 

Posted Images

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, stewdogg said:

Anyone seen Man Utd’s proposed third kit. It’s possibly the worst kit I’ve ever seen and I had some shockers when Pony designed Spurs kits. 

I loved some of the Spurs' Pony kits. Infact, I had that stunning purple and blue striped one and wore it so much it chock full of pulls and bobbles by the time I grew out of it! 

• Paid Members

To end our little mini-saga, after taking their sweet time (and the day before the first competitive fixture of the new season) the home shirt dropped for pre-order.

home.thumb.png.049ae24182608c593ae38737f590327a.png

Very well done; the 8 refers to the 8 players who voided their contracts in 1982 for the team to survive. A commemorative version of the shirt is also available for £82 including a new book, box and photo signed by the book artist.

Edited by seph
10 minutes ago, westlondonmist said:

My local team have a new kit by errea, they have said they will sell them. Never had any of their stuff, anybody know what their fitting is like? 

I think I have one somewhere, but from memory it was tightish, but not as tight as Macron or Kappa 

This will help: https://classicfootballshirtssupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024435472-Errea

2 hours ago, westlondonmist said:

My local team have a new kit by errea, they have said they will sell them. Never had any of their stuff, anybody know what their fitting is like? 

As I said a few pages back - I generally wear a large t-shirt but the last two Norwich shirts I've bought have been XXL. Be prepared to go up a size, maybe two.

1 hour ago, Statto said:

As I said a few pages back - I generally wear a large t-shirt but the last two Norwich shirts I've bought have been XXL. Be prepared to go up a size, maybe two.

Urgh, so a bit like new balance. Oh well I'll probably buy in the largest size they have. 

• Paid Members
On 9/4/2020 at 8:23 PM, stewdogg said:

Anyone seen Man Utd’s proposed third kit. It’s possibly the worst kit I’ve ever seen and I had some shockers when Pony designed Spurs kits. 

They're not doing a pre-season tour of Africa so they should be safe from poachers, at least.

The United 3rd shirt Is terrible but i think to be truly the worst it needs to be a ghastly looking color

Roma's gorgeous 3rd shirt 

EhUOlE4XsAUtvxa?format=jpg

Barcelona's hideous "morning pink" 3rd kit

EhTSeXKXsAE0T8x?format=jpg&name=small

RB Leipzig's 3rd

EhTY7IAXYAEo9hN?format=jpg