Sign in to follow this  
scratchdj

New Football Kits

20 minutes ago, cobra_gordo said:

I know there's a few folk in this thread buying less than genuine shirts from China. Where's the best place to look, particularly for retro stuff? I've found a few on Aliexpress but the selection of older designs is minimal.

DHGate. Loads of classics in there.

Absolutely loving these collars on the new VfL Bochum shirts, and the colours are great too. 

Eer-Ac-UKX0-AAGWOl.jpg

The lower leagues in the States continue to have the best shirts around with Providence City with another cracker.

Eet-Ew-It-X0-AEH8-RX.jpg

'Real' club Gray's Lake FC have one of the best shirts I have seen all year with a brand new (to me anyway) manufacturer in Skadi Soccer. Just superb.

Eeb52z0-Ws-AI5-NCv.jpg

And finally, despite the utterly rank sponsor, Adidas have blessed Red Star FC with a couple of beauties here. Hard to see but the pattern includes Jules Rimet, characters from the local market, statues etc. 

Eeu-TAm5-Wk-AEt0-Lt.jpg

Eeu-TA4-OXYAAx0-d.jpg

17 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Some beauties there. I really love a lot of the kits from the US lower leagues too- it's a shame there aren't more ways to get hold of them over here.

I agree. Think I've popped it on here before, but there is a newish venture called https://www.statesideshirts.co.uk/shop and I suppose you could do worse than ask those guys. They seem Icarus exclusive atm, but hopefully they'll grow.  

If not, contact the clubs directly to see how you can save on shipping etc. I'd be happy to try and help if you want?