Sign in to follow this  
scratchdj

New Football Kits

2 hours ago, Teedy Kay said:

I'd also love Hummel to take over from Adidas at Wolves. They just seem to care that the shirts are decent and look smart compared to Adidas who are just interested in their Elite teams.

Anyone know what the standard of Hummel replica shirts are actually like, do they stand up to moderate usage unlike the Adidas shite we've had recently?

Unfortunately, even though they are an incredible brand, their shirts do not hold up to continuous washing/usage.

Having said that, the newer shirts with embroidered bits/badges do hold up better. 

Hummel are the fucking tits though. Working for them would be my dream job.

15 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Unfortunately, even though they are an incredible brand, their shirts do not hold up to continuous washing/usage.

It's crazy, I showed my kids my 92 Goodyear Tyre Mark shirt last year, and it was of a better standard than an Adidas one after a 'seasons' dicking about.

13 hours ago, Teedy Kay said:

It's crazy, I showed my kids my 92 Goodyear Tyre Mark shirt last year, and it was of a better standard than an Adidas one after a 'seasons' dicking about.

Yeah, but I understand it. As materials get thinner and thinner and easier to wear/breathe/all that bollocks, you will find some flaws as you lose durability.

I have a shirt from the 80's which I'm convinced could knock a door down. 

Couple of new ones released.

Juventus: I should hate this, but I don't. I fucking love it. It's, like the new Milan shirt, how you take a risk with a pretty immovable design and do it well. Thumbs up. Weird that future Spurs signing Dybala should model it though.

Ee-Lli-TRXo-AAro-Hx.jpg

Next, Roma away. Love it in this picture, but I've seen another that makes it look the colour Richie's pants in Bottom and I'm not keen on that. Not that I'd wear a shirt with fucking Qatar Airways on it anyway, but I love a fold over collar.

Ee-FH7-h-Xg-AAYn-Ef.jpg

And lastly. Puma have absolutely shit the bed with Dortmund this year. What the fuck is this? It's nearly worse than the home effort. 

Ee-L-k1q-Ws-AAw-U6-W.jpg

Won't discuss the Spurs 'efforts' as they're horrendous (home shirt is basically a Patriots top), and it seems Liverpool have been given the same collar, so yeah, good start to their Nike contract.

1 minute ago, bigfoote said:

So this just dropped

I hope it didn’t get dirty. 

I'm loving the comeback of the collared football shirt. That Roma away would be something I'd absolutely want if it weren't for the sponsor. 

Yeah, because the Giallorossi are completely squeaky clean in that regard.

That Dortmund kit is horrendous

Barca's away is a touch of class

8LTYWL0.jpg

And a more unique one from Las Vegas Lights of the USL Championship

Rtrdl1P.jpg

Edited by ultimo the great

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Nice. Their 2018 away was the best though.

Not a patch on the Burger King shirt it's riffing on though is it.

roberto+soldado+getafe+malaga+burger+kin

So shocked was he at scoring a goal he's forgotten to do it :(

I know there's a few folk in this thread buying less than genuine shirts from China. Where's the best place to look, particularly for retro stuff? I've found a few on Aliexpress but the selection of older designs is minimal.

4 minutes ago, cobra_gordo said:

I know there's a few folk in this thread buying less than genuine shirts from China. Where's the best place to look, particularly for retro stuff? I've found a few on Aliexpress but the selection of older designs is minimal.

How much do you want to spend?