scratchdj

New Football Kits

I swear I'm still sitting here staring at it and it's black!

Edit: just searched on Google and on another pic I can see it's green. Definitely looks black in the pic a couple of pages back though...

Edited by PunkStep

7 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I swear I'm still sitting here staring at it and it's black!

Edit: just searched on Google and on another pic I can see it's green. Definitely looks black in the pic a couple of pages back though...

It's black until it's green, that's how it works.

This is why I love Hummel. The small details. The shirt itself isn't that impressive, but the design story, the features, the embossing, the writing inside the collar, they've really done an excellent job on this shirt. Love it. 

And these are all well sexy, but especially the Cairo, Amsterdam and Johannesburg one's. https://footballshirtcollective.com/2020/06/09/residency-city-edition-concept-kits/

Not new kit, but this beaut arrived from China today. For any smart arses- the front of the kit is back to front as it's a selfie pic.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to untie my laces, dance whilst doing keepy-uppys in the garden with Opus' Live Is Life playing in the background. 

20200612_103609.thumb.jpg.02a3b9db39286388f8d1a8b0cb808773.jpg

20200612_103629.thumb.jpg.897b7de20646361e712f3f062fd0f30f.jpg

If I'm being pedantic, the NR is completely wrong and obviously there's a name on the back.

But for a DHGate, and for fives or whatever, that's not bad. I'd wear it to play in.

On 6/11/2020 at 11:08 AM, SuperBacon said:

Love this. Might even stretch to getting an official one and not a DHGate knock off.

IMG-20200611-110457.png

That's actually stunning. Reminds me of Cobi Jones, USA 94.

2 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

That's actually stunning. Reminds me of Cobi Jones, USA 94.

AKA, the greatest shirt of all time.

Intrigued to see it up close, gives off late 80s vibes as well.

Scotland had the same pattern for their last away shirt as well.

jd-349085-a.png

Can't wait to see what Hummel have knocked up for Everton. They're on fucking fire at the moment.

I'm hoping for collars. It won't happen, mainly because 1998 isn't around anymore, but I'm hoping for some sort of collar.
Apparently these are the concept kits. I don't know if the collars on the away kits are fake, and if they are, why? It's all very Giant Gonzales if that's the case. I don't like it

image.png.bba87018cbaab7391445370054c378ef.pngimage.png.036afc113921d8ab04d9a60394f14354.png

27 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

I'm hoping for collars. It won't happen, mainly because 1998 isn't around anymore, but I'm hoping for some sort of collar.
Apparently these are the concept kits. I don't know if the collars on the away kits are fake, and if they are, why? It's all very Giant Gonzales if that's the case. I don't like it

image.png.bba87018cbaab7391445370054c378ef.pngimage.png.036afc113921d8ab04d9a60394f14354.png

They've had collars on a few shirts recently. I think Brondby and one other that I can't recall, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do have collars.

Hard agree though. Collars are excellent.