Sign in to follow this  
scratchdj

New Football Kits

Yeah it's a +1 from me too for the City shirt. I don't know the name of that pattern, but it has a 70s dress shirt vibe about it. That yellow Spurs shirt is actually ok (that's the best you're getting from me), reminiscent of their old yellow shirts.

2 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Yeah it's a +1 from me too for the City shirt. I don't know the name of that pattern, but it has a 70s dress shirt vibe about it. That yellow Spurs shirt is actually ok (that's the best you're getting from me), reminiscent of their old yellow shirts.

I would happily a dress shirt with that design on it.

That City top would be Michael PS Hayes shirt of choice if he ever became interested in football.

I quite like the design of the United one. Reminds me a bit of those early 90's shirts with strange patterns on. It's a good design but not right for United.

Paisley pattern! I knew there was a name for it.

I think Liverpool fans should complain about that tbh.

Has there ever been a houndstooth check football shirt? Marseille have had some nice plaid shirt designs in the past. Belgium have had Argyle pattern before.

Screenshot_20200523-124752_Google.thumb.jpg.031db05727f71b66779bc40c182c9925.jpg

Edit: oh and not a new kit, it's from the 'current' season, but whilst playing FIFA 20 last night Newport Country's kit caught my eye. Beautiful. 

6-newport-county-shirts-neal-heard-min.thumb.jpg.c496555b546d15b114c778432ef9528c.jpg

Edited by PunkStep

JEzH3KI.jpg

Sorry for the size of it and low quality but I see City have been rooting through my wardrobe for inspiration. I've got a larger print version of this style too but it's probably buried in a drawer or been chucked. 

14 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I take it back. Fuck off Nike.

I really hope that the home and away are fake.  Just leave the yellow off the home kit, it's worked one time in a hundred.  However, I would get married in that green shirt.  It's reminding me of a famous kit but I can't place it and it's driving me slowly insane.

The paisley pattern is a staple of Pretty Green's designs. It's a pretty lame attempt at borrowing imagery to try to shoe-horn a Manchester cultural connection in there, in the same way that this season's away shirt did with the Hacienda design.

Backfired a bit as Liam Gallagher was not impressed... 

Looks like he since deleted the Tweet as it wasn't in the best of taste. 

21 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

I really hope that the home and away are fake.  Just leave the yellow off the home kit, it's worked one time in a hundred.  However, I would get married in that green shirt.  It's reminding me of a famous kit but I can't place it and it's driving me slowly insane.

It's darker green, but is it Zaire?

15 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

It's darker green, but is it Zaire?

I reckon it'll be some obscure team I've picked as random in Pro Evo :(