scratchdj

New Football Kits

Despite it looking like one of those collages you did at school where you tear strips out of magazines and create a face, I quite like this. Shame it won't have those gold premier league badges on the sleeves though

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/09/nike-liverpool-20-21-away-kit.html?fbclid=IwAR3UZd7m1xJcD-oRKqdjo0oEu6lTa29C1MdYS7-8YLEJXkOzo4WqeXSHYhg

Superb. Despite being a gooner, I've always liked Ian Wright (he's actually a family friend *clang* and have met him a few times and has always been very nice). The What I Wore series on YouTube is well worth a watch as well.

CFS have distorted the shirt market price though and don't have great business practices but then who does these days?

Fucking hell, look at that warehouse Bacon! You'd fap yourself into oblivion if you found your way in there.

8 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Fucking hell, look at that warehouse Bacon! You'd fap yourself into oblivion if you found your way in there.

I actually know someone who works there which is even worse.

If I found myself within 5 yards of a 95 away Ajax shirt I think I'd cry. It's my holy grail.

10 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I actually know someone who works there which is even worse.

If I found myself within 5 yards of a 95 away Ajax shirt I think I'd cry. It's my holy grail.

I had both the Ahax '95 shirts at the time. My step-dad was a bricky, and went to work in Germany all "Auf wiedersehen, Pet" style. They went to Amsderdam for a weeks "rest" and knowing how much I loved their strips he picked me them both up!  They are the only non-Barnsley shirts I have even owned.

Same. My Dad was a long distance lorry driver all over Europe, so I had countless Ajax, PSV, various German teams, but due to me having moved over 30 times in my life, they've all been lost to the great shirt factory in the sky.

Get Shirty, the documentary about Admiral and their kits, is on ITV tonight at 11:45. Well worth a watch if that sort of thing tickles your pickle.

Edited by SuperBacon
11.45 not 10.45

NWSL team Portland Thorns have just released two absolute beauts. 

Nike sticking to their word on steering away from templates.

IMG-20200521-002241.jpg

IMG-20200521-002245.jpg

On 5/21/2020 at 12:27 AM, SuperBacon said:

Nike sticking to their word on steering away from templates.

I take it back. Fuck off Nike.

The greens nice. 

That fucking yellow kit though. Jesus, the only thing more narrow than that design is Spurs' general play on the pitch.

The Manchester clubs seem to be trying to have a competition on who can have the worst kit next season (if these are real - The Evening News seem to think the City away kit is).

1_Screen-Shot-2020-03-18-at-183310.png

EYfVBlYWsAAPfZq?format=jpg&name=medium

24 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

The greens nice. 

That fucking yellow kit though. Jesus, the only thing more narrow than that design is Spurs' general play on the pitch.

Terribly shoehorned in, but well done.

I'm more proud of this than I should be. Its been a bad week. 

10 hours ago, LCJ said:

The Manchester clubs seem to be trying to have a competition on who can have the worst kit next season (if these are real - The Evening News seem to think the City away kit is).

1_Screen-Shot-2020-03-18-at-183310.png

EYfVBlYWsAAPfZq?format=jpg&name=medium

United going for Bus Seat Chic, while City have gone for that ‘cum under a microscope’ look

Edited by WyattSheepMask