scratchdj

New Football Kits

10 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

@SuperBacon DHGate, direct from China. I’ve got several shirts from there and they’re either 99.9% copies (badges, holograms, rags, baggies etc) or snuck out the back door of the factory that makes them. They usually convert to around £10 - £12 delivered.

Ah right. Yeah well aware of DHGate; in fact it’s the only place I’ll get a Spurs shirt from as I’m not paying silly amounts for something I’ll ruin sweating in. Think I’ll use it for the South Korea shirts as well.

Cheers dude.

26 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

everything else is really boring)

I dunno, this is nice:

image.png.b28f5a0f147e19cf2e66188b8ac62c5d.png

It'll look shit when Ndombele wears it, casually mooching around in the middle of the pitch.

18 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/01/scotland-2020-away-kit.html?m=1

This Scotland away shirt is really nice. Smart, clean design but the outstanding bit of kit from the recent releases (everything else is really boring) are these super sexy Serbia shorts. Shame the shirts a bit poor

5-BB0-F8-AD-A1-F0-4701-8-CC9-8143-A2-D1-

I glanced at this and thought they were Tesco PJ shorts (not helped by the Tesco network thingy). 

On 3/10/2020 at 3:54 PM, SuperBacon said:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/01/scotland-2020-away-kit.html?m=1

This Scotland away shirt is really nice. Smart, clean design but the outstanding bit of kit from the recent releases (everything else is really boring) are these super sexy Serbia shorts. Shame the shirts a bit poor

5-BB0-F8-AD-A1-F0-4701-8-CC9-8143-A2-D1-

They look like a level of Pac-Man.

No bad thing.

Not kits, but I've just discovered these Umbro swim shorts with some familar patterns, especially the sexy Norn Iron ones. https://www.mandmdirect.com/02/fts/?search=umbro+swim+shorts&utm_source=Partnerize&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_partner=thekitsman

Would definitely buy some if I could a) swim, or b) was the sort of person who wore shorts.

M and M sometimes do some decent football shirts for cheap as well, if you're into that sort of thing #ad #shirtnonce

Oh it wasn't a knock, It's a plus.

I'm really liking the new South Korean kits, there's bootlegs of the home kit but I want the Zebra print one.

EDIT: Oops, didn't see the previous page.

Not new but the last Chinese away kit is gorgeous if a little Ricky from TPB looking..

nike-china-2018-away-kit+%25282%2529.jpg

Edited by Merzbow

Yeah, they were mentioned on the previous page. Nike moving away from templates (thank fuck). Not a fan of shirt fades into shorts but I love that red shirt.

I wish Adidas had deviated from a stock template shirt for the majority of MLS clubs. They've slapped a 90's Liverpool 3 stripes over the shoulder for most of them.

This New York Red Bulls shirt, loses it simplistic design with them. Horizontal stripes down the sleeves would have been better.

a8SXoa4.jpg