Sign in to follow this  
scratchdj

New Football Kits

What's the deal with bringing out, and wearing, new kits during the season? We've been cheeky bastards with kits for ages, but a new one during the season is a new level of piss-taking.

That's not uncommon to be fair, on many a occasion a team has worn their their new kit during the last game of the season. Terry's superb penalty miss in Moscow was done so in a new kit.

That's not uncommon to be fair, on many a occasion a team has worn their their new kit during the last game of the season. Terry's superb penalty miss in Moscow was done so in a new kit.

I've not really noticed.

(Obligatory, because our season's usually over by the last game)

I saw a quick clip of Gerrard walking out onto the pitch wearing a New Balance kit, was that for the lap of honour then?

Newcastle have gone and released their new kit for next season with Wonga's now outdated logo on it.

Wonga rebranded their image this morning which would be all well and good, but Newcastle's kits have been in production way before that so will carry the out of date logo for all of next season as it stands.

I'd post a photo up but utter technophobe. 

Cheers Wyatt.

I was originally thinking it's quite a nice kit, but I hadn't realized the blue at the bottom of that strip.

Christ it shouldn't be so easy to mess up a perfectly good kit.

Is the blue to tie in with Wonga or Rangers? Either way, it's shit. I think he's doing it on purpose at this point. I'd find it funny if I didn't have my own cunt of an owner playing similar games.

A Championship kit. Definately a kit for a Championship team.

Blue is really odd too. I don't see it having anything to do with Rangers, but what the hell is it about? .. and is Mike Ashley taking the piss?

Edited by bAzTNM#1