scratchdj

New Football Kits

Is part two signing some 23 yr old striker from the J League as I saw on some bait click site the other day

Yep, BBC reported on it and I'm pretty sure Jose commented on the potential signing too.

Steve, Park who? Don't know the chap...

My favourite trick for building up my Master League in PES was raiding South Korean and Japanese talent. Inamoto, Honda, Cha Du Ri, and Ahn Jung-hwan were my stars sprinkled in next to good old Castollo.

Same here! They were dirt cheap and very good too. I had Ono, Takahara, Park Chu Young, and half a dozen others I can't remember the names of. Castolo was the lightning quick one with awful technique that you inherited, wasn't he? Or was he brilliant but had no pace?

A very young Jo and Aguero partnership were my strike force, unstoppable. They had my 'Korean Beckham' Park Chu Young whipping them in from the right and Daniel Carvalho providing from midfield. Freddy Adu would run all day long on the left.

My defence was pretty much a bunch of Belgians (Kompany, Vanden Borre, Vadis) and Micah Richards

I'm sure there was a really pacey player in the original squad too, began with a B I think.

Burchet?

Along with Takahara and Park Chu Young there was also a nippy winger/attacking midfielder called Shimizu who was also available on a free. Tiny but pretty decent.

I'm sure there was a really pacey player in the original squad too, began with a B I think.

Burchet?

Along with Takahara and Park Chu Young there was also a nippy winger/attacking midfielder called Shimizu who was also available on a free. Tiny but pretty decent.

That's the lad. Quick and Pacey. Always kept as part of my squad. 

I had Rooney and Andriano, who was a goal machine who was my top scorer despite only joining mid-season. This was after a failed partnership of Rooney with Chfistian Vieri and a slightly better pairing with Hernan Crespo