• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope it doesn’t get damaged. 

Don't know if I'd get away with walking around Dublin wearing an orange sash, to be honest...

Posted Images

I love the purple & pink number, but I'd have happily had it as our away kit, rather than a third. I know some fans consider it sacrilege, but I like it when the team badge is one solid colour on away strips too, Everton and Southampton spring to mind for examples of this in the past.

• Paid Members

birmingham-city-2016-17-home-kit-full.jp

Nice, smart kit, this Brum one. I'm still not sure what to make of these Adidas kits without the shoulder stripes. They've compensated with it up the sides but it looks weird to me.

NEWM, I'm ashamed to know you, pal!!

Don't get the obsession with pink at the moment. Scotland kit is a shocker, Celtic third kit is worse and Dundee Utd's, if confirmed is dreadful pink too.

Pink shirts are shit, unsure why anyone buys them.

Barnet have 4 kits this year (strange for most clubs but shocking for a league 2 team) home-black, away-white, 3rd-amber, 70th anniversary-white.

The home is nice as is the silly anniversary.

New-Barnet-FC-Shirt-16-17.jpg

Barnet-FC-Jako-Kit-2016-17.jpg

• Paid Members

So you complain about United's by the numbers kits with Nike but praise Ipswich's Adidas template job? Odd.

West Ham's new Umbro away kit is smart. I pissed my pants though. That horrendous "WEST HAM UNITED. LANDAN" badge is real. I genuinely thought it was a pisstake effort some Millwall fan had made. Looks hilarious on the kit. As someone said, it's like a PES rip-off badge.

I think the pink away for Dundee utd is awful, far worse than Scotland's, i'd say equal with Celtic's (and New Balance make really shit kits). The home is alright, I'd be happy enough with that as a Barnet shirt. However to be honest Nike kits are rarely fantastic to look at. The Ipswich kit is decent, but Adidas ones generally look good.ipswich-town-16-17-home-kit-1.jpg

New-Dundee-United-Strip-2016-17.jpg

• Paid Members

What's your problem?

I thought only chavs in town centres on Saturday nights said stuff like that?

I wouldn't call it a problem but the point I was making is in the post above yours. The bit with the letters and words.

I think the Ipswich kit is quite nice but it's still template stuff. Every blue Sunday league team in the country will have it.

Edited by tiger_rick

Lazy. Those sleeve Nike ones would be nice as a one off but every other team has them. Not even the same red as the classic City black/red vertical stripe of yesteryear. Lots of fan backlash too on twitter following the launch.

• scratchdj changed the title to New Football Kits