Sign in to follow this  
scratchdj

New Football Kits

It's that time of year again where football clubs start to reveal their new kits and so time for this year's kit thread.

I'll start things off with my team, Liverpool, who will switch from Warrior to their parent company New Balance. Not a bad effort, but I think it could've been a bit more imaginative as I think its rather plain.

3823__1574__shirt517.jpg

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/183325-revealed-lfc-s-new-2015-16-home-kit

So what will your club be sporting next season?

That's nice to be fair, plain isn't a bad thing when it comes to footy kits. New Balance are a stylish brand too, didn't realise they were the parent company of Warrior, but they obviously have much better recognition over here.

United's Adidas kit is yet to be revealed (don't believe any of the fakes circulating on the internet), but I'm excited to see it. I've heard a few United-supporting journalists saying that they have seen a preview and that it's going to be a good one, with a monochrome Chevy logo this time.

These are the rumoured (but most probably fake) away and 3rd kits for United next season although nothing has been confirmed yet. Quite like them myself, quite traditional but nothing new either. If only the Chevrolet writing matched the Adidas logo and stripes.

Like Stanton said, seen a few mock ups of the home shirt but won't believe anything until I see the real thing.

15UTDLEAK1.jpg

15UTDLEAK2.jpg

Edited by extacy of farts

Is it me or is there too much white on the Arsenal home kit, almost Ajax esque..

Edited by Murtz

I really like that Arsenal kit. Reminds me of 1990/91 JVC home. Like the Liverpool shirt too. The pattern is like a nicely mowed pitch!

I'm praying that the new United away kit pays homage to this:

DSCF4371.72112139_std.JPG

From the same season, I believe! Adidas were on fire at the time.

Edited by Arch Stanton