Infinite Promotions: "in your scouse: TassleMania" 17 april

hitman89762000

11080933_851507634939789_765128193668275

*MAIN EVENT*Joey hayes/sam bailey vs frankie sloan and infinite promotions heavyweight champion danny hope*MAIN EVENT*

Lana austin vs Toni storm

Kid fite vs zack gibson uewa crusierweight titletitle

craig Danzig vs ringo ryan

"100% Welsh Beef" DYLAN ROBERTS vs. "The Flying Finn" NOUSEVA KOTKA

247159_845501465540406_54516981919516114

Friday april 17th

Doors 6pm show 7pm

Tickets: front row £15, 2nd/3rd row £12 general admission £10

The dome at Grand central hall liverpool renshaw st

Still one more match to announce too.

Looking forward to this despite it not being the strongest card. No Hubba Bubba Lucha again :( but Kotka is someone Ive never heard of before so look forward to seeing him.

Gibson v Kid Fite should be the showstealer and the tag main event will be great fun.

Final match announcement!

CJ BANKS vs. TONY SPITFIRE

In his first appearance in Liverpool since his vicious attack on Infinite Promotions top brass Ciarán McConnell, former Heavyweight Champion CJ Banks steps into the ring against the debuting Tony Spitfire.

Once more Banks finds himself out of the main event. Whilst on the surface it would appear that this is as a result of Danny Hope being tied up in tag competition, barring any chance of Banks invoking his rematch, Banks is still yet to submit a request for the return bout. Certainly unexpected behaviour from the man that coveted the title for so long when it was in his possession.

Tony Spitfire makes a welcome addition to the Infinite team, having impressed fans up and down the country with All Star Wrestling U.K. for many years. A true veteran of the UK scene, Spitfire brings a old-school pedigree to the table that fits with infinite's ethos.

This an SO MUCH MORE this FRIDAY. Get tickets now!

Bit of info for yas:

A quick heads up ahead of time: Due to a scheduling conflict with another (non-wrestling) promoter at The Dome, our show scheduled for May 30th is being rearranged. It is critical for us that The Dome is as busy and thriving as possible, as often as possible and it's much easier for us to move our date than it is for the other show.

New date due soon.

Ringo Ryan beat Danzig

Kid Fite beat Zack Gibson

Dylan Roberts beat El Excentrico

CJ Banks beat Tony Spitfire

Toni Storm beat Lana Austin

Hope/Sloan beat Hayes/Bailey 

Very enjoyable show. Despite it probably being the lowest attended Infinite show at The Dome, the crowd were very lively, even in the cold of The Dome.

CJ Banks is a top heel. Match wasnt great but he always manages to spark some fantastic heat. Liverpool hates him. Gibson v Banks was set up for the May 29th return.

Kid Fite v Gibson was clear MOTN.

Main event was fun, went all over the venue. Hope v Hayes was set up for the next show, for the title.

Low attendance was disappointing, again there was a huge lack of advertising and social media promotion. Infinite had so much buzz a year ago, they had over 600 at one show. Probably less than 100 last night. The crowd were great but they weren't rocking the place like a year ago

Website has been down for ages and no DVDs of shows are produced, so there is no real outlet for their product, which is a shame because it can be very very good. 

Probably didn't help ICW ran liverpool less than 5 days before.

I was planning to go to the next show when it was planned for the Saturday 30th but now it's the friday i will give it a miss due to trying to get there from work.

Less than 100 there though is worrying, but if you don't promote yourself well you end up with a bad turnout.

I just saw this from co owner Zack Gibson (well former co owner) on Facebook:

29zt1ty.png

I don't know if you can see the image, so if you can't here is what it says:

"Since I continue to receive messages about infinite promotions and their shows I just thought I should clear this up for those who don't know.

I sold my share of the company at the end of 2014, I no longer have any responsibility there other than working on the shows.

If you have any questions or queries about infinite or any future shows please contact their Facebook page.

Thanks"

Thought Friday's show was a big improvement on the previous show.

As mentioned above though, the attendance is a big worry.

I can't understand what's stopping them promoting these shows properly. It's quite clear they probably don't have the funds that other promotions might have. But there's still bread and butter stuff that they could be doing that doesn't cost much and could be helping them boost their crowds.

I didn't go to the ICW show in Liverpool, as I was at the WWE show in Manchester on the same night. Outside the main entrance to the MEN arena, there were 6 people giving out tons of flyers to fans going in, advertising Futureshock and Preston City Wrestling shows.

Was there anyone handing out flyers advertising Infinite outside the ICW show? If not, why not? 

Steve Fludder said it best on Facebook not too long ago: With the odd exception, the people who think they're above handing out flyers and postering their shows are generally the ones not drawing and not succeeding.

Infinite has so much potential, being the only regular Liverpool City Centre promotion, and it is frustrating seeing them not drawing better.

Thought Friday's show was a big improvement on the previous show.

As mentioned above though, the attendance is a big worry.

I can't understand what's stopping them promoting these shows properly. It's quite clear they probably don't have the funds that other promotions might have. But there's still bread and butter stuff that they could be doing that doesn't cost much and could be helping them boost their crowds.

I didn't go to the ICW show in Liverpool, as I was at the WWE show in Manchester on the same night. Outside the main entrance to the MEN arena, there were 6 people giving out tons of flyers to fans going in, advertising Futureshock and Preston City Wrestling shows.

Was there anyone handing out flyers advertising Infinite outside the ICW show? If not, why not? 

Steve Fludder said it best on Facebook not too long ago: With the odd exception, the people who think they're above handing out flyers and postering their shows are generally the ones not drawing and not succeeding.

Infinite has so much potential, being the only regular Liverpool City Centre promotion, and it is frustrating seeing them not drawing better.

Yes there were flyers being handed out after the ICW show in Liverpool. PCW ones!!

Ringo Ryan beat Danzig

Kid Fite beat Zack Gibson

Dylan Roberts beat El Excentrico

CJ Banks beat Tony Spitfire

Toni Storm beat Lana Austin

Hope/Sloan beat Hayes/Bailey 

Very enjoyable show. Despite it probably being the lowest attended Infinite show at The Dome, the crowd were very lively, even in the cold of The Dome.

CJ Banks is a top heel. Match wasnt great but he always manages to spark some fantastic heat. Liverpool hates him. Gibson v Banks was set up for the May 29th return.

Kid Fite v Gibson was clear MOTN.

Main event was fun, went all over the venue. Hope v Hayes was set up for the next show, for the title.

Low attendance was disappointing, again there was a huge lack of advertising and social media promotion. Infinite had so much buzz a year ago, they had over 600 at one show. Probably less than 100 last night. The crowd were great but they weren't rocking the place like a year ago

Website has been down for ages and no DVDs of shows are produced, so there is no real outlet for their product, which is a shame because it can be very very good. 

I agree with the first part of this post, but there were definitely more than 100 people there.

OK, it wasn't nearly as busy as earlier shows but I would guess 200 - 300.

I think that things are likely to improve very soon. I believe Ciaran has recently given up his "day job" to devote more time to the promotion. With Jack having pulled out of the promotion side of it, Ciaran has probably been left with more work than he could easily cope with over the last few months.

The change of date due to the double booking was in order to help Central Hall, and if the Hall has to close then a brilliant wrestling venue will be lost.

The move from DVD's to on line availability of the shows is understandable given the way that things in general are moving with people subscribing to WWE Network and Netflix. Personally I like to buy DVD's but perhaps that's because I am old fashioned.

What I liked about the show on Friday was seeing some matches which I had never seen before, with using Kid Fite, El Exentrico and the two All Star rwestlers (Ringo & Spitfire). This makes for a more interesting show rather than just mixing up the same wrestlers over and over again. The CJ Banks issue is a slow burning one, as he starts afresh from the bottom of the card and beats every wrestler he's matched against, hopefully leading to a triumphal return to championship glory eventually. Maybe in the process he will earn the respect of the crowd and become a face?

I really enjoy the Infinite shows and hope that people stick with them.

You are having a laugh if you think there were more than 100 in there on Friday.

The shows aren't readily available online. You have to find them and download them. They have the August show and a secret show available and even then the August show is 4.1gb.

Yeah theres no way there was more then 100 there it was very sad as infinite was thriving at one point. This is the wrong time to rest on its laurels with ICW running Liverpool few times a year, NGW in Ormskirk, Alex shane running Olympia in june and new promotion TNT which just announced The hooligans vs Big Damo and Mastiff for there June show, Theres plenty of choice in the area now

Yeah theres no way there was more then 100 there it was very sad as infinite was thriving at one point. This is the wrong time to rest on its laurels with ICW running Liverpool few times a year, NGW in Ormskirk, Alex shane running Olympia in june and new promotion TNT which just announced The hooligans vs Big Damo and Mastiff for there June show, Theres plenty of choice in the area now

Whats the June show at The Olympia?

Archived