Wrestlemania 32 Trip Planning Thread

wrestlingmad

So after attending Wrestlemania 28, 29 and 30 then missing 31 and having an absolute blast in a packed Walkabout in Cardiff I've decided I'm going to Dallas. 

These threads over the years have helped me to book hotels, tickets and events I wouldnt of known about otherwise. 

Anybody else hoping to go?

Went to 27 28 29 and 30 but gave 31 a miss in order to go to Summerslam. Hadn't planned on going to 32 either but given how much I wish I had gone this year, and how great WWE made Dallas look in the promo for next year I am going to strongly consider it.

Definitely, was the first Mania I have missed since 25 this year and it was a tough week to get through.

Ill do a silver package more and book my flights around September.

What is Dallas actually like, I am all for this being a huge week next year for the WWE but is there actually much to do there?

Without question I will make it to WrestleMania 32. I've never been to a WM before so getting all sorts of advice from you guys on getting there will be extremely helpful. Thanks for making this thread man. :)

I am gonna check with a few friends and probably make the trip, I bloody love Texas and no doubt it would make an awesome event.

Also Cowboys Stadium is something else, it's probably the most beautiful arena I've ever stepped foot in, there is nothing like it. I promise you that it will add to the experience, it's just fantastic.

You can stay in Dallas and its piss easy to get there, plus Dallas is just brilliant. I loved that place. Or stay in Arlington, though it's not as busy. There's also a Six Flags right near the stadium, which could be a good place to go for a day.

If you do go, definitely try and get to Austin for a couple days. That's such a cool city and so welcoming, the best bars anywhere. Probably be like £150 return tickets on a plane and takes a couple hours or so to get there.

I am looking to make this my first mania too. How easy is it to buy a package and do they go on sale before general tickets? As long as my seats at the show are good (not in the gods or 20 rows back on the floor) then that's good. Do people book hotels early? Seems a lot to organise and do which is why a package seeks tempting as most is included in that.

• Paid Members

The last Mania I did was WM28, and seriously considering going next year. Not too sure about Dallas for a week though. May do some nights in Mexico and then Axxess, HOF, Mania and Raw in Dallas.

Can anyone sell Dallas to me?

The last Mania I did was WM28, and seriously considering going next year. Not too sure about Dallas for a week though. May do some nights in Mexico and then Axxess, HOF, Mania and Raw in Dallas.

Can anyone sell Dallas to me?

Dallas is great I spent 5 days there, you can easily spend a week there if you wanted. It's a fairly young place so great bars and social life, plus you will be there for NBA season so you can go to a Mavs game. Which is one of the best atmospheres for a game. You can spend a day doing all the Kennedy stuff, which is fun because all the 'truthers' try to talk to you and hang out there selling the 'leaked documents' they got their hands on.

About 15 mins away is Arlington (where the stadium is) and there's also a Six Flags. Which you can obviously get a day out of. Then Cowboys Stadium itself is worth a tour before the Mania set up, but obviously not as important as you will se it in all its glory anyway. And my God is it a sight to behold.

Like I said though earlier in the thread, definitely try and get down to Austin for a couple days or so. It's probably the coolest city in America these days, it's so young and has the greatest bars you will find. Not that expensive to fly, definitely don't drive because it's Texas, and that place can get hot and scary in the small areas!

Take a couple hours and look it all up and you will be convinced it's a great place to visit. Very welcoming and just a cool vibe really, same with Austin.

Is that a recent development then?  Was a genuine question as I really don't have much of a clue, just remember reading about the lack of transport options a while back (probably when it was first announced for Cowboys Stadium) and thought someone might know a bit more about it...

Archived