Great show from top to bottom. Quick results

Mark Coffey beat Noam Dar, Jack Gallagher and Lionheart

Liam Thomson Beat Kay Lee Ray

The 55 beat The Bucky Boys

Sabu beat Chris Renfrew

NAK beat Global Bollocks

Dave Mastiff beat Big Damo

Mikey Whiplash beat Trent Seven

Drew Galloway made the main event a three way.

Drew Galloway beat Jack Jester and Grado.

As said great show, shout out to the "Junkie Bray Watts!"

• Paid Members

Great, great show! I went in totally blind to the ICW regulars and came out as a massive fan. There were some plebs in the crowd who only cared about getting themselves over (the 'We Are Awesome' chant as Whiplash and Trent were selling a massive bump to the outside was a particular low point) but apart from that, absolutley cracking stuff! Does anybody know where i can find the lyrics for Global Hero? I need to learn them!

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members

95% of the chants were great. Stuff like 'What's Your Safeword?', the moustache song, humming along to theme tunes and just chanting the names and catchphrases were really fun. It's the knobs who kept chanting stuff like "You're just a fat Daniel Bryan!", "Better than 'Mania!" and "Poor man's *insert massive mainstream wrestler here*" that really gave me the douce chills. I was stood next to a bloke, no idea who he was, but when this small pocket of prats would try those chants we'd just give each other this look as if to say "You're as annoyed as i am, aren't you?". Proper Captain.Picard face in palm stuff.

But as i said, other than that, absolutley blinding show with an atmosphere that rivals PWG.

Spent the weekend enjoying the events ICW filmed in Nottingham and Liverpool via the ICW On Demand (Incredible value for money). Rather gutted I couldn't attend last Sunday but hopefully they bring another show to the North West. Otherwise I will go to Glasgow again to see ICW.

However the 2 ICW shows they put on last week were very enjoyable but where was Damo? Everyone seems to slot well and has a purpose on the card. The shows are strong from the first match right up till the end. There has been some good main events recently but due to the undercard being so strong I sometimes forget there is the main event is to come. Really enjoyed both main events Galloway Vs Grado was lots of fun as was Grado / Galloway Vs Jester / Sabu. New Age Kliq are kicking arse still especially BT Gunn. Hope we get to see NAK Vs The '55 towards the end of the year.

Looking forward to seeing the Birmingham and London show when they're posted on Demand. Especially the London show. The card is stacked

Edited by Professor Paul's Bin

• 5 months later...

Is there any update re a raised stand? Only asking as I'm driving up with someone who has a few mobility issues but is a big fan of ICW and desperately wants to take in his first show

Most of the shows are just massive floor standing with pretty crap visibility, so it's unlikely. I have similar problems to your friend, which is why I don't go to ICW shows.

Is there any update re a raised stand? Only asking as I'm driving up with someone who has a few mobility issues but is a big fan of ICW and desperately wants to take in his first show

I'm taking someone in a wheelchair to the show and there is a disabled area at the SECC but you need to ring the venue to book a place in it. Hope this helps

Just rang the secc and have been told there is no disabled friendly area they even offered a refund which we've not taken were determined to attend the event

But I must say I'm very disappointed that medical issues such as this are not taken into consideration

• Paid Members

Do you just have to start queuing early, then, to make sure you can grab a suitable spot? That's a bit of an arse.

I'm actually going to my first live ICW show in a few weeks when they play Manchester the night before PCW's Halloween special.