The Official ICW Discussion Thread

I dont think TNA ever used pyro over here did they? I dont think TNA ever used decent pyro ever. They only seemed to use that fart of fireworks for Jeff Jarrett and Kurt Angle. If pyro looks that shite, why bother using it?

Yeah if your gonna do pyro at a show do it properly https://youtu.be/gX3tT17Zl9U

I dont think TNA ever used pyro over here did they? I dont think TNA ever used decent pyro ever. They only seemed to use that fart of fireworks for Jeff Jarrett and Kurt Angle. If pyro looks that shite, why bother using it?

Yeah if your gonna do pyro at a show do it properly 

How did something not go catastrophically wrong with that? Quite surprised something didn't go up in flames, let alone set the fire alarm off.

And yeah, it's also like how they never brought their commentators. WWE bring theirs over. It was only when they were at Soundstage 21 they had pyro. It's a fair deal of paperwork involved to have pyro and there's a lot of hard work to get permission to take the equipment overseas

I was in the crowd for that 1PW firework farce, to this day I have no idea how the building wasn't set aflame.

On topic, myself and the rest of the Royal Grumble lot did a review of Fear & Loathing IX as part of our show this week. Really enjoyed it; in fact on our Twitter poll it beat out Survivor Series and Takeover Toronto for 'show of the weekend'. Hope you give it a listen.

• 1 month later...

ICW: FIGHT CLUB - SUNDAY 15th JANUARY 2017
The Garage, Glasgow City Center
15894611_10155841054770620_4875366999128
Tickets on sale now at ticketmaster.co.uk and tickets-scotland.com (also on sale in store under Central Station bridge)

Joe Coffey  vs.  Bram

Chris Renfrew  vs.  Stevie Boy Xavier

Joe Hendry  vs.  Lionheart

DCT w/Coach Trip  vs.  Davey Blaze w/The Wee Man

Zero-G No.1 Contender Match (Tournament Final)
Lewis Girvan  vs.  Andy Wild

No.1 Contenders Match (Womens Championship)
*Winner faces Kay Lee Ray at ICW: 6th Annual Square Go
Sammii Jayne  vs.  Debbie Sharpe  vs.  Kasey  vs.  Session Moth Martina

Kid Fite  vs.  Charlie Sterling

Iestyn Rees  vs.  Jackie Polo

James Scott  vs.  Christopher Saynt

Also confirmed: Jack Jester and ICW Zero-G Champion Kenny Williams

Free entry to the Cathouse Rock Club after the show with your ICW ticket stub (or proof of purchase).

Edited by MarkDallas

• 1 month later...

Bit of a kick-off at ICW in Manchester tonight with the Lionheart/Joe Hendry match (seemingly) being called off due to the two getting into a fight. Dallas came out to calm it all down. Obviously with it being ICW you can never really tell and it's probably a work, but it's all a bit odd. Video is here on Twitter.

Can't really hear what's being said regardless of it it's them in character or not at the start but the first time they're on the ropes, Lionheart doesn't look too pleased after a while. Could've been a backstage beef or something about that opening part of the match that didn't go to plan?

Was a comment made from lionheart at last fight club re Hendry real life gf. It was noised up on twitter and then seems to have become real instead of a worked shoot. Either way has lots of people talking

Lionheart has been suspended from ICW following the situation with Joe Hendry. Lionheart addressed it all on his Twitter.

https://twitter.com/LionheartUK/status/833694864873287680

https://twitter.com/LionheartUK/status/834082172873109504

Lionheart noted Joe Hendry would no longer be appearing on the Pro Wrestling Elite show on March 18th.

https://twitter.com/ProWrestleElite/status/834372891672248320

Edited by ClassicsGuy