The Official ICW Discussion Thread

I fully agree with ICWs stance that the shows are for 18+ however I think It's really quite poor that it feels like it discriminates against anyone with mobility issues

Love the company to bits and will be at the Newcastle show tomorrow an will be traveling up to Glasgow and attending at a considerable expense but my friend is essentially put into an impossible situation fair play to the Secc themselves who offered a refund but it doesn't send out a great message

Dallas just tweeted that there's less than 100 tickets left.

Amazing that they're gonna sell out a 5000 capacity arena with a month to spare.

A promotion with no weekly tv, and it's not like they're bringing in a ton of imports either.

Even more amazing when you think TNA is on weekly UK tv and has been for many years, and they could only draw 1500 to the Hydro for an Impact tv taping in January - a crowd so bad that they're not even returning to Scotland in January next year.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

ICW may not be everyone's cup of tea. (For the record I love it.) However selling out the SECC with a month to go is hugely impressive.

With a near sell out UK wide tour leading up to Fear and Loathing they are doing everything right on the promotional side of things.

Massive congratulations to Dallas and the crew, can't wait to make the long drive from Devon for this one!

I think it's time they started using some larger venues not suggesting anything ott like arenas but when you look at the UK tour shows so far there hasn't been room to swing a cat next time there in London for example surely York hall wouldn't be too much of a stretch and maybe the Olympia for Liverpool

I think it's time they started using some larger venues not suggesting anything ott like arenas but when you look at the UK tour shows so far there hasn't been room to swing a cat next time there in London for example surely York hall wouldn't be too much of a stretch and maybe the Olympia for Liverpool

I was quite surprised it was in one of the smaller rooms at the Birmingham Academy when I went. I saw Weird Al in the main room there a couple of weeks ago and ICW (or any wrestling show) would look pretty cool in it.

Hey guys,

At shows if someone lets the venue know they have a disability they will accommodate them.  Its my first time dealing with the SECC but I do know they always hold so many tickets for disabled folk and the carer gets in free with them and that there is also a specific area that's elevated as well for people that might need it.   But its the SECC itself that deals with these things and we work within the rules they set. 

As for the event it will be standing but there are 4 massive screens abover the ring and a huge titantron style screen at the entranceway.  The ring will also be elevated.

Edited by MarkDallas