The Official ICW Discussion Thread

absolutely amazing show, the crowd was rowdy all through the show, got to meet kurt angle and the dudleys after the show oh and i bumped into mark after the show and we got talking and i could not believe he only stays round the corner from where i live, i got to admit i was never a fan of uk wrestling promotions  fwa, 1pw however i i have fallen in love with icw.

Edited by buba3d

Unreal promo from Drew tonight. Easily one of the best wrestlers on the planet just now.

That was incredible acting.

It was decent, but the angles a bit played out now. Whenever a wrestler stands in a ring and announces his retirement, I'm just waiting for the swerve. Blame Mark Henry.

Hell of an Attendance number there, well in ICW.

It's not that played out, it's only happened once. He wasn't announcing his retirement either.

I was in the crowd Saturday, and a lot of the crowd bought in. More so as some arse was heckling and Dallas and the label guys were both at him to shut up. Then someone in crowd fainted so went all over the place.

Hydro was a really fun show, some small hiccups, dudleys forgetting how to do a 3d is no fault of icw. Whole set up looked really big time, well lit and the edge of the epstands running graphics etc. lots of new to icw people in the crowd and a lot were asking about what the shows at the garage are like. Bought my ticket for next year this afternoon

• Paid Members

I was in the crowd Saturday, and a lot of the crowd bought in. More so as some arse was heckling and Dallas and the label guys were both at him to shut up. Then someone in crowd fainted so went all over the place.

One guy actually got thrown out for shouting "But still fucking boo!" in the middle of the Drew promo, which was kinda funny in hindsight.

Red Lightning said in the Facebook group that it wasn't for booing the promo it's because the guy was being a deliberate pain in the arse to people around him. Was asked to stop 5 times before the chucked him out apparently.

Loved last night's show and seating is definitely the plan for next year too.