The Official ICW Discussion Thread

I attended ICW Barramania last week and really enjoyed myself. One of my favourite Brit Wrestling shows I've attended.

Walking into the venue set the tone. Arriving in a taxi and seeing the infamous Barrowlands sign lit up on one side of the building. Queing around the block to get in and making our way into the venue. The venue completely reminded me of Rhyl Market the town. The smell, the filth and how run down but great the venue is.

The matches were very good bar the women's match. My personal highlight being Jackie Polo Vs Lionheart. Polo looked looked like a hero and really soaked in the reaction he was getting. Other favourites include the awesome 8 man tag to start the show. Wolfgang going the New Age Kliq. BT Gunn's new look as Corey Taylor. Drew having another successful title defence. DCT and Coach Trip being referred to as the Purple Peados.

From top to bottom the card delivered. I wasn't particularly looking forward to the event but once there the show and atmosphere really was great. If I can work it out I may end up going down to Glasgow again for Fear And Loathing.

Top work Mark and the lads! Really exciting promotion to be following

Is it definitely all standing? My mate thought it would be in Hall 4? Where there is the seats plus the standing area. Kinda shitty for people that can't stand for any great length of time.

Edited by Nero

Is it definitely all standing? My mate thought it would be in Hall 4? Where there is the seats plus the standing area. Kinda shitty for people that can't stand for any great length of time.

That's any ICW show unfortunately mate. It's just the venues they run I guess, and I guess I'm not sure seats would work for the ICW crowd and atmosphere. 

Nero, on 06 Apr 2015 - 11:45, said:

The one time I've been in the hall they're using, it was all standing. Hall 4 can actually be all standing too. It was for My Chemical Romance for example a few years back, and at least one Slipknot gig in the main hall has been all standing as well. Kaiser Chiefs as well off the top of my head.

But it's gonna be hall 3 for this one I think. With the capacity at about 5,000, that makes sense.

its been confirmed to be all standing i'm sure. the same as every other ICW show so i dont understand why people are complaining about the lack of seats. 

the whole all standing thing adds to the ICW show. wouldnt be the same seated. 

its been confirmed to be all standing i'm sure. the same as every other ICW show so i dont understand why people are complaining about the lack of seats. 

the whole all standing thing adds to the ICW show. wouldnt be the same seated. 

I think that's only true because it's the way it's always been since they moved from Maryhill. Companies like PROGRESS have a very similar atmosphere with a mix of seating and standing, makes it more accessible.