The Official ICW Discussion Thread

• 3 weeks later...

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM ICW

ICW SIGNS TV DEAL TO AIR IN OVER 34 COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD!

Insane Championship Wrestling is delighted to announce that starting in June a 1 hour version of ICW Fight Club will air weekly on The Fight Network. The deal means our programming will air in Canada, U.S.A, Greece, Portugal, Morocco, Egypt, Turkey and many more countries. This along with our current deal with Nuvolari in Italy (which airs in 4 countries) means ICW is now available in a total of 38 countries and 3 continents (so far) making us the most widely distributed weekly episodic programming in the history of British wrestling history!

If televised in USA does this mean TNA would not allow Grado to work with ICW?

Its wouldn't just be Grado, would be Galloway too. Doubt TNA have enough clout with the number of days they offer to enforce that though

First time tonight. Thought the Bt Gunn Lionheart match was phenomenal. Rest of it was underwhelming. Bram spitting at fans was quite unbelievable, as was the constant shouting of of sexist shite like "whore" in the women's match, at both women. Viper got savaged about her weight as well.

Where were you standing? didn't hear any of that where I was, did see Brams first stage gob hit the guy next to me, no need for that st all

He spat a few times, one of the guys he spat on laughed it off but! I really liked DCT vs WolfGang as well. Bram and Galloway look like fucking stars in person, which they are. I moved from the entrance to the balcony, and heard a few comments about Viper having a a "gunt" and other things re. her weight, which was off, but maybe I'm a fucking pussy.

Ended up taking a wrong turn and went backstage by accident. Felt like a right dick, Liam Thomson looked at me as if to say " I don't know you". Quite funny.

I can't stress enough how enjoyable that BT Gunn Lionheart match was, they were both fucking superb. It was the only match of the night that truly hooked me.Two guys who know their craft. The main event felt a bit short which would probably explain my negative sounding post last night.

The Garage smelled like an out of date egg sandwich by the end of the night.

The atmosphere was good, I think I need to get to one of the big events though.

Sorry for the scatterbrain post.

Warned you about the smell lol. Matches where a little low key last night, bt and lionheart was top notch, near falls at the end had everyone invested in it. Bt gunn has made as great a switch to baby face as lionheart has to heel. Both play their parts so well bell to bell

I'm a massive DCT fan as he was headliner at my first show, and stuck with him since. Think he has really good run ahead of him. Enjoyed the mustache mountain team. Never seen that delayed suplex spot before.

When they announced the main event starting, knew sometimg else was happening as all previous shows I have been at finished after eleven. that it finished at just after ten thirty was great for getting home.

When I first seen viper I expected her to get abuse re her size, but that's first I have heard of it. Her welcome back chant she got a few shows back I seen a few folk in tears, so don't think it's widespread. I cannot take to Carmel purely down to her gear, looks like a early 2000's hen party. Far too low rent looking compared to others on the shows.

Carmel is my "type" so I'm rather smitten by her, and more importantly she can go. I'm surprised WWE haven't taken a look actually. DCT repeating "is that all you've got" over and over at the end of the match was great. Moustache Mountain were good fun, I liked Tyler Bate rolling around, and he's only 19!

Haha, each to their own. Next show we are next at I'll bring a copy of the telegraph and you can wear a carnation and we can share a hello

Only seen this morning that he's only 19, would like to see him in singles against Stevie boy. My man crush on trent seven continues, what a gent

Aye, cool. I'll buy you a drink, even a FOUR FUCKING QUID PINT OF FOSTERS, THE BUMPIN BASTARDS :-)

Stevie Boy is pretty damn good isn't he? I'm still not sold on men wrestling women though , with him tagging with KayLee Ray.

One of my favourite parts of the night was Gunn shouting "SHIT!" as he was Rock Bottomed by Lionheart. Great stuff.

Klr has history with going against men, given the men sell for her, it looks convincing, its never lets kick shitout of this girl

Kid fite is really good at the shouts as he takes moves, it's a bit holiday camps style but makes me laugh

Saw that they are doing Shug's House Party on iPPV, however $35 seems steep when you can stream it as part of your subscription 1 day later.

I understand it costs alot to stream the show live but is it worth it? Will they get enough ppvs to cover the costs?

Edited by westlondonmist