The Official ICW Discussion Thread

Unfortunately not able to get to Glasgow to see it live but I will be going on lockdown at 7pm and there will be no Facebook, Twitter, Internet or even phone until I have finished watching the whole event on demand tomorrow night.

I've been to two of the shows on the recent tour and the guys, girls and everyone involved in ICW are amazing and their passion for both the business and ICW itself is incredible. It's honestly the most excited I've been for a wrestling event in years, to be honest probably ever.

Can not wait to see this tomorrow, usually I stay late at work on a Monday but I made sure I got myself ahead on Friday and will be doing a bit of work later today too so I can get out right away and get home as quick as possible to have everything set up for 9pm. I know in the past they've actually had events up earlier than 9pm too so if that happens I'll be ready.

I'm in the same boat, working in Brighton tonight, so doubt I'll manage to avoid spoilers in the boredom of night shift

For those who don't want the commitment of on demand, Dallas said on their podcast that it will be available to rent this show ( which will more expensive than simply having subscription so probably better down a full month)

Show at the Hydro, video game coming... literally the only thing left for this promotion is a weekly tv show on a decent channel. 

Why Challenge stick with the dead horse that is TNA when they could partner up with something uniquely British in ICW is perplexing.

Of course, I know why - TNA still pulls in decent figures, and they do still have some guys with ex-WWE name recognition like the Hardys and Angle etc.

But ICW is surely worth a shot in investing tv time in. 

Edited by ClassicsGuy

• Paid Members

Need to get some Jack Jester action figures on the shelf. Most of the ICW roster look like they've been created in a lab, so if any roster will translate to video games and figures its this lot.

Find it hard to knock this group. They have a lot of hype, but the numbers dont lie. You dont sell out arenas and get on BBC based on artificial hype. They've really done a good job with this promotion. I also find it funny that TNA is something Grado and Drew Galloway do when they arent booked for ICW. As opposed to the otherway around.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay