The Official ICW Discussion Thread

The Grado and joe Coffey turns will hopefully bring some spice back to the shows. Seeing really polarized views on barramania, from those that loved it to those who didn't. Great restraint in the whiplash return not giving much away. Im Back to being excited about the Shugs weekender again 

14 hours ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

Didnt we just see the end of Red Lightnings heel faction Vs Mark Dallas? Feels a bit rinse and repeat.

He's that Sports and Entertainments (see what they did there) Agent for them. Even with him as GM, I think the heel authority figure has ran its course. But yeah. Does seem lazy as much as I'm really interested to see where they go with heel Grado and I've been a tad out the loop with ICW. Also, that whole Lionheart v Joe Hendry thing. What was that all about? Again? 2 matches that got thrown out in that sort of fashion now following that promo.

The shows have missed a strong heel figure for audience to be wound up by. Reds as good on the mic at that as anyone in wrestling at  getting that pure dont like me response. Joe coffey has been big on winning by out wrestling. Now he has the out of Red interfering for cheap wins or dq loses. 

For Grado , he's unlikely to be there every show going by the last year, so red can act like heyman to cover for him. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 07/05/2017 at 7:12 PM, Your Fight Site said:

What happened about the video game that was announced a while back? Has there been any updates since?

Dallas has since said on Twitter that it doesn't look like happening. The person helping them can't commit to it anymore by the looks of it.

On another note, last night's show at The Garage was fucking immense. 

• 1 month later...