Crud is Jericho?

HarmonicGenerator

He said in his newest book that Vince was concerned that his gimmick and catchphrases would make him a face on his return, so they decided if he didn't speak the crowd would be pissed with him and boo him.

The spooky, not-related-to-him-at-all videos were merely to throw folk off the scent of his return.

He said in his newest book that Vince was concerned that his gimmick and catchphrases would make him a face on his return, so they decided if he didn't speak the crowd would be pissed with him and boo him.

The spooky, not-related-to-him-at-all videos were merely to throw folk off the scent of his return.

If they didn't want people to expect he was returning why did they have to do anything?

I watched some Chris Jericho matches last night. I was wrong saying that he's below Bryan. I guess that backs up the law of diminishing returns and how wrestlers tarnish their legacies more and more with each passing return. I forgot how over Y2J was back in the day.

I have a short memory when it comes to wrestling.

It's easily done. Kane is a bigger star than Daniel Bryan will ever be, too, but it's hard to think of him that way now.

• Paid Members

I watched some Chris Jericho matches last night. I was wrong saying that he's below Bryan. I guess that backs up the law of diminishing returns and how wrestlers tarnish their legacies more and more with each passing return. I forgot how over Y2J was back in the day.

I have a short memory when it comes to wrestling.

It's easily done. Kane is a bigger star than Daniel Bryan will ever be, too, but it's hard to think of him that way now.

But to be fair, Kane has the best part of a foot on Bryan.

A lot of hate on here for him, but I'd rather he returned than guys like RVD. HE is the shits.

RVD feels like the sort of guy who deserves this kind of thread. The guy's not done anything to freshen up his act (looks, character, moves) since 2002. Probably too late now, too. I must have still been into him around the time of the ECW comeback and the WWE title win, but that was nearly a decade ago now.

As for Jericho, I've always quite liked him, as much as his self-aggrandisement rankles. Coming back to job to Fandango was a mistake, and the SAVE_US_222 stuff bombed initially before he was recast as axiomatic villain, but most of the stuff he does works for me. Can't comment on his podcast as I tend to avoid wrestler-hosted podcasts like the plague.