Crud is Jericho?

HarmonicGenerator

We are all in agreement that Jericho isn’t quite at the top in regards to being an all time great but just how far off is he really?

Outside the top five of Hogan, Flair, Rock, Austin & Cena I’m struggle to think of more than half a dozen guys I’d rank higher than Jericho, at least as far as modern era / currently still alive blokes.

Triple H, Undertaker, Lawler, Bret, Shawn ... Jericho?

It might just be my bias after enjoying his current run so much but honestly if he keeps up his current form I see no reason why he wouldn’t be considered a top 10 GOAT.

12 hours ago, Love-Wilcox said:

We are all in agreement that Jericho isn’t quite at the top in regards to being an all time great but just how far off is he really?

Outside the top five of Hogan, Flair, Rock, Austin & Cena I’m struggle to think of more than half a dozen guys I’d rank higher than Jericho, at least as far as modern era / currently still alive blokes.

It might just be my bias after enjoying his current run so much but honestly if he keeps up his current form I see no reason why he wouldn’t be considered a top 10 GOAT.

Lawler? Not for me. I'd say Foley was far more credible there.

13 hours ago, Love-Wilcox said:

Your kind of ignoring that any all time great Lucha or Japanese wrestlers exist as well.

• Paid Members
On 10/11/2019 at 4:16 PM, tiger_rick said:

Absolutely this. Jericho might genuinely think he's an all-time great but regardless, the fact that he appears to not only makes him incredibly hateable but also adds to his aura. We know he's not a tippy-top guy. But he's close enough that it generates the thinking. If he was like, I dunno, Perry Saturn, it wouldn't even cross anyone's mind.

I love how him being one of the few pro wrestlers to use social media in a somewhat kayfabed manor genuinely pisses off much of the fanbase too, Jericho is always "on" and its a beautiful thing. There need to be more like him.