4GW return to Castleford

4gw

Saturday 28th March 2015

the Mexican sensation El Ligero takes on lomax for the 4GW championship.

Plus 4th generation wrestler Tiger Jr makes his return to the ring after a back injury.

Fryston miners welfare club.

Askham Road

Castleford

West Yorkshire

WF10 2NY

Doors open 6:30pm

Show starts 7:00pm

Tickets

Adults only £5

Children only £3

Advanced tickets available from

www.4gwuk.com

BREAKING NEWS!!

On Sunday 15th March 2015 during a training session, Joey Divine brutally attacked LOMAX with a steel chair leaving him with a back injury causing LOMAX to be out of action for 8 weeks.

4GW have spoken directly with Joey whose reply was "LOMAX thinks he has had it easy and got a free ticket for a championship match, well I bust my balls every single 4GW show and it's very rare I get beaten! It should be me having a title shot not LOMAX. Words were exchanged and we got into a confrontation about how I feel, I lost my temper and grabbed the nearest thing which happened to be a steel chair. Let's say LOMAX wasn't so cocky after I finished with him!"

4GW management have discussed the altercation and we have decided to let Joey put his words into action.

On Saturday 28th March Joey Divine will take on the Mexican Sensation El Ligero for the 4GW Championship.

Can Joey back up his outburst? does he have what it takes? Is this a different side to Joey never seen before? Only time will tell, Saturday 28th March at Fryston Miners Welfare Club, Castleford DON'T MISS IT!

Winner takes all.....

Archived