Notorious prick in "being a prick" shocker..

John Matrix

• Paid Members

Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson has been suspended by the BBC "following a fracas" with a producer.

The corporation said the presenter had been suspended "pending an investigation".

"No one else has been suspended. Top Gear will not be broadcast this Sunday," it said.

"The BBC will be making no further comment at this time."

More details to follow.

Over paid loudmouthI wonder what he did

The amazing thing is that he is probably underpaid given how much the show makes.

I always felt the problem the bbc had was that Top Gear is such a money making machine (pretty sure it makes more money worldwide than everything else together), that they basically have to let them do what they want.

So they have put themselves into a corner by letting everything go, and you just know Clarkson will just push to see how much he can get away with.

This will all be sorted and it will return with him making a joke and then move on to the next controversy. Until the show isn't worth the ridiculous amount it is (something like £500 million?) then they will just sit there with their dicks out daring the bbc to do something.

I actually like the show as I enjoy them all together, but the "there's a slope on the bridge." Comment felt really malicious and not needed. So that soured me somewhat. It just seemed like Jeremy Clarkson specifically wanted to do another take so he could get that in there. I may be wrong, but felt so dickish.

• Paid Members

Clarksons World War 2 documentaries and in fact, most of his non Top Gear doc work is usually very good. I've not watched Top Gear in absolutely years to be honest, it's a bit like when people say you should grow out of wrestling. I never did, but that happened with Top Gear.

• Paid Members

So they should if he makes so much money. Why wouldnt they, I think he's a pratt but I'd have him over Stephen Mulhearn, that creepy fucker who looks like a ventriloquist doll come to life. Also anything is better than Keith Lemon.

Archived