What's me best look? Hulk Hogan (Slightly *NSFW*)

tiger_rick

Hulk's best look  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Bonus version. Vote for Hulk in and out of Wrestling.

Sterling Golden
hogan9_zpseo6cohl5.jpg

Penis Chest Hair
hogan4_zpsjsxo7uc4.png

American Made
hogan24_zpsp2l3o3j4.jpg

Hulk Rules
hogan30_zpsygrnfd9o.jpg

Hulk Rules WCW
hogan15.png_zps39d99r3q.jpeg

nWo Hollywood
hogan12_zps8smprtrt.jpg

Hair Transplant
hogan11_zps6ccdjtgz.jpg

Russ Abbott
hogan16_zpsljm7ihs8.png

Big Bald Son of a Bitch
hogan17_zpsuqxizl0l.png

Mr America
hogan18_zpsk9zwfuwb.jpg

School Days
hogan6_zpsnzvoenjq.jpg

Thunderlips
hogan10_zps346kb91w.jpg

Terry Tux
hogan26_zpstn0r1aaq.jpg

Rip 'em
hogan23_zpsnu4cvsa1.jpg

Rock 'n' Wrestling
hogan25_zps1hlfbgek.png

Mr Nanny
hogan5_zpsmxquiln7.jpg

Paedo Santa With Muscles
hogan19_zpssn43lkqm.jpg

Michael Bolton
hogan20_zpslycstmx5.gif

Dirty Old Bastard
hogan28_zpsnqi9d9ug.jpg

Little White Riding Arse
hogan30_zpslaooqthm.png

Feel free to chuck in your own too.

nWo Hollywood for me too. I adored that 6 months of WCW when the nWo were hot, and not diluted by half the roster being on board. Hogan looked the business with his dark attire and new music. As much as I always liked him in WWF, I didn't like his big yellow granny knicker trunks. He suited tights much more.

The first time I ever saw Hogan was as Hollywood, I'll always view it as his best look and the era of his which I watch back and enjoy most. My second favorite would be the 2003 Hulk Rules style look with the tights, he had the Hendrix music too which gave him a bit more edge compared to his next couple of breif runs. A lot of that is probably down to 'Real American' not having any nostalgia value for me.

• Paid Members

This is the Hulk Hogan that always pops into my head when I think of him. 89-90 era when I first got into it. Where his skullet still resembled real hair, and his eyebrows were still blonde. The Red bandana and the Hulk Rules shirt, oiled up to fuck with the cross around his neck. Pretty much the look you saw on his action figures, on WrestleFest, when he showed up on the Gremlins. Vintage Hulkster really.

Although I will say, 2015 is the only time in history Hogan has truly looked his age. Even when he was in his 50s you'd get people saying "God, he looks old."

• Awards Moderator

I don't know how anyone can see past Hulk Rules! That's the most famous wrestling attire ever.

nWo Hogan does look cool though.

That was my thought process exactly! I like the tights look more, but the Hulk Rules look is one of, if not the, most iconic wrestling look there's ever been. People who've never watched wrestling know what Hogan wore to the ring in that era.

• Paid Members

I thought, for his out-of-ring looks, the Suburban Commando look was quite spectacular. Surprised Astro hasn't mentioned this one, as he looks out of his mind in this pic too:

hulkhogan.jpg

• Awards Moderator

I didn't like his big yellow granny knicker trunks.

Heresy. Granny knickers all the way. Like Ian when I hear Real American (played it on the steps of Canary Wharf just this morning, since you asked) I see Hulk barrelling down the aisle, yellow shirt ripped down the back, yellow bandana, finger wagging and a strange orangey brown skintone that I couldn't mix with a vat of Humbrols. Etched in granite in my memory.

Archived