The Revolution Pro Wrestling Thread

Big Benny HG

• Paid Members

Just because he was nice to you, me and other fans on other occasions doesn't make what I'm telling you about this incident any less true or less valid. 

I shared my experience of meeting him. Nothing more, nothing less. No need for your tone. 

Can one of you just call the other a cunt, please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Never been to a RevPro show but seeing as Global Wars is just up the road. It's a bit amusing the idea that the Bullet Club is going to be knocking about Rivermead. Got 2nd row seats.

Seeing as it's the day after Uprising is it safe to assume a lot of the import talent for that will be on the show?

• Paid Members

Me and a couple of mates have decided to go to the show at the Southampton Guildhall in September with Bret Hart in attendance. Just over 20 quid for the opportunity to meet Bret and a top night of wrestling seems a bargain to me. I'm even tempted to make the trip to Global Wars. Looks like a stacked line-up but flying solo to a wrestling show doesn't seem for me really. Do some of you guys on the UKFF usually meet up beforehand for a beer or two before these shows?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Ospreay vs Scurll is now up on the latest edition of Rev Pro on YouTube. GO! NOW!

Oh, and Jushin Liger vs AJ Styles has been announced for their Global Wars UK event in Reading on Saturday 3rd October.

• Paid Members

Myself and my +1 are going. I can't foresee too many chances to see Styles v Liger one on one, that pretty much sealed it for me.

Rivermead used to have the potential for a good set up. I saw a small show with Shane Douglas in 2003 there and that didn't need all the room it had but you could see the potential for more than the usual leisure centre as it has two big ass tiers that I assume can be moved closer to the ring giving more of a mini arena feel than a leisure centre feel. Will the usual acoustics issue affect the show..maybe.

Going to this is possible as my Vietnamese visa runs out an I'm changing job just not sure if I am moving countries. If I am I need to fuck off back to blighty for a while however if I stay in here then I was thinking it's cheaper just to go see New Japan in the full  next year. Will have to see wish I had the money to have the best of both worlds or that flights cost the same as bus tickets!

Me and a couple of mates have decided to go to the show at the Southampton Guildhall in September with Bret Hart in attendance. Just over 20 quid for the opportunity to meet Bret and a top night of wrestling seems a bargain to me. I'm even tempted to make the trip to Global Wars. Looks like a stacked line-up but flying solo to a wrestling show doesn't seem for me really. Do some of you guys on the UKFF usually meet up beforehand for a beer or two before these shows?

Not sure what others do on here (if anything) but I am up for a pre show drink on the Saturday

• Paid Members

Here's the upcoming Rev Pro live events schedule, it's pretty exciting...

Friday August 28th, at the Portsmouth Guildhall:

-featuring British Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles in action

Saturday September 5th, at the Cockpit Theatre in Marylebone, London:

-the date for this has just been announced, but makes a tasty London weekender with PROGRESS in Camden the next day...

Friday September 18th, at Broxbourne Civic Hall:

-featuring an appearance by Bret Hart

-Will Ospreay vs PJ Black

-Jimmy Havoc vs Marty Scurll

Saturday September 19th, at O2 Guildhall Southampton:

-Bret Hart, Rich Swann, Marty Scurll and Big Damo announced

Friday October 2nd, UPRISING 2015 at York Hall, Bethnal Green:

-AJ Styles vs Marty Scurll vs Will Ospreay, for the British Heavyweight Championship

-Hiroshi Tanahashi & Jushin Liger vs Kazuchika Okada & Gedo

-Jimmy Havoc vs Josh Bodom, in a no DQ match

-Shinsuke Nakamura vs Big Damo

-Kushida vs Kyle O'Reilly

Saturday October 3rd, GLOBAL WARS UK in Reading:

-AJ Styles vs Jushin Liger

-Bullet Club members Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson announced in addition to the other New Japan talent

Rev Pro is seriously ON FIRE at the moment

Edited by gadge