The Revolution Pro Wrestling Thread

Big Benny HG

Prices have been announced (general sale Monday)

£50 Front Row

£40 2nd Row

£30 3rd Row

£25 Rows 4 & 5

£20 Floor Seat

£20 Bleacher Seat (Unallocated)

If I go I would take the Paddington train to Reading. Is the venue easy to get to from there?

Really easy. About 10 minute walk, well signposted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

On my way home from the latest Live At The Cockpit show taping matches for YouTube.

For £15 in, it was a ridiculously good card. Marty Scurll vs Timothy Thatcher and Zack Sabre Jr vs Will Ospreay were the main matches announced and both delivered in spades, but Pete Dunne vs Sonjay Dutt and Josh Bodom vs Donovan Dijak were also really good, and Colt Cabana vs Gideon Grey was ridiculously silly.

So. Much. Fun.

I see from the latest Wrestling Observer that Dave Meltzer saw the Marty vs. Will match from 'High Stakes' and rated it ****3/4, essentially recognising it as one of the best matches you'll see.

I've just watched that match myself, and I must agree. Incredible.

• Paid Members

In the wake of last night at the Cockpit and Marty Scurll saying he doesn't want to take his title shot vs Zack Sabre Jr but instead reform their LDRS tag team, the following match has been made for Epic Encounter in Reading on April 16th:

LDRS (Marty Scurll & Zack Sabre Jr) vs RICOCHET & MATT SYDAL

• 2 weeks later...

It was pretty cruel to schedule Summer Sizzler the same day as the Euro 2016 final, I thought.

Not the only company to have done that in recent years, ICW ran London on the day of the World Cup final and suffered for it. It's like promoters don't think wrestling fans can also like football?