The Revolution Pro Wrestling Thread

Big Benny HG

marty vs aj styles for the rpw show was announced in Broxbourne and matt classic and colt vs rishi gosh and lord gray

And it's actually for the British Heavyweight Title according to Facebook (and "THERE MUST BE A WINNER").  Which is... interesting.

Enjoyed the first two episodes of the TV show for the most part but this third one was largely a waste of time - recapping the Gray/Cabana feud and airing the weird match between Lord Gideon and a skinny Matt Classic impersonator from the Cockpit show, as well as McCluskey vs James Castle from the same show.  Ospreay/Havoc from Broxbourne looked good from the clips/stills they showed.

The RevPro commentary, as with seemingly almost all British promotions, is utterly dire too.

• 4 weeks later...

RPW are back at the cockpit in Marylebone tomorrow at 5pm. Tickets are £15 and the main event is Will Osprey vs Matt Sydal, 

Doug Williams is also on the card vs James Castle, as is Marty Scurll vs Johnny Storm. According to their twitter there are less than 30 tickets left. I can't stress enough how cool the venue is, not a bad seat in the house. If you live in London you should definitely go to the show.

• Paid Members

Nobody seems to have posted it, so I might as well - Ishii's match for Summer Sizzler is set, it's vs Big Damo from the Bravehearts. I was hoping for Mastiff when Ishii was announced, but Damo will also give Ishii a good fight.

Really looking forward to the show. Probably going to be the last money I give Rev:Pro for the foreseeable, but it's gonna be a great show.

• Paid Members

On the way home from the sweaty hot Cockpit Theatre. The second YouTube taping was lots of fun, watch out for Marty Scurll vs Jonny Storm and Jimmy Havoc vs Josh Bodom...

The lead story, however, is that Will Ospreay got his win back against Matt Sydal in the cracking main event. Ospreay took the shooting star press but rolled Sydal up for the three, which wasn't completely decisive, so Sydal challenged Ospreay to a 2/3 falls match for the Cruiserweight title at Summer Sizzler afterwards.

• 1 month later...

I am off to this on Sunday mainly because of Nakamura vs Ricochet.

But looking at the matches on the card it should be a stormer, just hoping unlike the last few York Hall shows i went to they don't go hell for leather in the first half of the show and then by the main event you are knackered.

• Paid Members

Oh, fuck off.

Is it too late to offer Andy a blowjob if he palms Party Marty off on a native and gets permission from New Japan to give us Styles vs Nakamura? Just wet dreaming out loud....

Edited by air_raid